Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $10.00 shipping
Jack-Post Oasis Christmas Tree Stand, for Trees Up to 8-Feet, 1.3-Gallon Water Capacity
|Price:||$12.79 + $5.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Medium, 5 Eye-Bolt, 1.3 Gal Tree Stand
- 8' Tree, 6" Trunk, 19" Base
- 5.5" Bare trunk needed, steel spike base plate
- Color label, master carton
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Jack-Post Oasis Christmas Tree Stand, for Trees Up to 8-Feet, 1.3-Gallon Water Capacity
|Shipping||$5.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||The-Holiday-Shoppe||Firefly Buys||FancyFunFinds||Firefly Buys|
|Item Package Weight||3 pounds||5.35 pounds||1.5 pounds||1.54 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
However, I took a risk on short notice and it works fine. There are things that could help make it easier.
First, read the directions and look at the photo. The nuts aren't supposed to screw all the way on so keep that in mind. The flange (wide part) of the nut is supposed to point towards the tree. I wish I had put loc-tite on the nuts before putting them on because they do tend to screw back off when repositioning. This is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5.
Overall, I had no problems with the screws. I worked the screws back and forth a little bit before putting them in. This gets rid of any loose plastic that might get in the way. I tested mine for leaks before using it. No problems and I love how much water it holds. We have an 8ft tree and it's thirsty.
Setup - This was a one-person job that may have been faster with two people. I found it was easiest to adjust the screws as close as possible around the base of the tree while the tree was lying on the ground (before standing the tree up or adding water).
This holder will accept a fat tree trunk! The directions say NOT to tap the bottom with a hammer because breakage could occur - I guess some reviewers didn't know that. You also need to have at least 6 inches of the tree base clear of branches which is to be expected. I set the tree in place and was able to adjust bit by bit to get the tree straight.
Adding water is actually really easy because of the wavy design. Overall, it works well for the price. I'll probably switch to a steel one next year just because I like the durability of steel vs. plastic and a bit of extra height.
1) non stainless steel bolts, these Corrosion-resistant 'gold tone' zinc-dichromate" bolts rusted after 1st year.
2) the eye where the bolts thread through are plastic. Only after a few use, the threads on the eye were gone or the eye itself cracked.
3) the width of the screws are so small that they are like a needle punctuating a freshly cut tree, they won't be able to hold up a tree over 7' tall.
Please don't waste your money on this thing, it only raises your blood pressure.
1. The hardware is designed to screw into the holes and then secure the tree in place. However, in actuality the hardware just pushes into the holes and freely moves about, both in and out. Unfortunately, the tree is not held in place and wobbles all over the place and falls over.
2. There are teeth designed to nail into the bottom of the tree holding the stand in place. However the teeth are flimsy metal, short and keep falling out once nailed into the trunk.
3. It's a total waste of time (1 - 2 hours) that ended up in another store buying a different Christmas tree stand.
4. Found a new stand at Target just now, half the price, holds a gallon of water and secures the tree in place with 8 screws and bolts. Installs in about 5 minutes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love how deep it is. We only had to fill it with water just a couple of times throughout the season!Published 1 month ago by Elise Wierenga
With erasures used to tighten the screws allowing tight fit for very narrow artificial tree trunk, this stand is supporting my artificial tree with all lights in place for the... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
To set the tree more easily if doing by yourself, lay the tree flat when fastening the stand.Published 7 months ago by Rik
I used this for my 5 ft tree and it was perfect. My tree was secure and easy to water. It has a little lip on the bottom that caught my spills. Read morePublished 7 months ago by J. P.