|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$75.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$122.01 (62%)|
- Suede, Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.25"
- Contrasting leathers are decoratively stitched together in this two-toned ballet flat from Jack Rogers.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Contrasting leathers are decoratively stitched together in this two-toned ballet flat from Jack Rogers.
The famed Jack Rogers Navajo sandal stepped into history when Jacqueline Kennedy wore it to St. Edward's Church in Palm Beach on Good Friday, 1962. Since then, the famed Navajo sandal has appeared in fashion magazines and newspapers around the world. The Jack Rogers brand is synonymous with all-American, effortless chic; at once pedigreed and affordable, worldly and unfussy. Their shoes are still handcrafted in the USA.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AYD8P5K
- Item model number: Astor Flat
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 14, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: