|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$70.00 - $127.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- sizes are indicated as half sizes with a dash following the number. For Example : size 6.5M is written as 6- inside the shoe.
- Approx. 34'' heel height
- Leather toe post
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A sleek, trendy thong sandal that draws its inspiration from classic Native American craftsmanshipThe upper has lovely whip stitched details and has a stitched footbed for added appeal Also has a stacked heel design and a perforated heel pad. Navajo is a must have for your summer wardrobe Heel Height 1'
- Package Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007T9N3IQ
- Item model number: HAMPTONS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 11, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was not paid or given free shoes for this review.
I will update my review after the summer and update on how they held up. My other pairs have lasted years, with one just falling apart now after 5 years of a lot of use.
1. Order a size larger than your regular shoe size
2. Check Amazon warehouse first - I bought what appeared to be new shoes for $30 off
3. If these are too uncomfortable for you, consider Tory Burch Miller sandal - more expensive but more comfortable and just as versatile
I will admit they aren't the most comfortable sandals I have ever owned (most likely due to the wooden sole..) they go with absolutely everything and I even wear them to work! Platinum is the most versatile - unless you're a fan of gold or silver shoes - I would go with those.