We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Vibrant jelly sandal with signature whipstitched detail
- Textured outsole
New items from Jack Rogers
The famed Jack Rogers Navajo sandal stepped into history when Jacqueline Kennedy wore it to St. Edward's Church in Palm Beach on Good Friday, 1962. Since then, the famed Navajo sandal has appeared in fashion magazines and newspapers around the world. The Jack Rogers brand is synonymous with all-American, effortless chic; at once pedigreed and affordable, worldly and unfussy. Their shoes are still handcrafted in the USA.
- Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 5.7 x 4.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00ESZQLSS
- Item model number: Jr Jelly
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 21, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: