|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$49.96 - $59.99|
- Rubber sole
- Simple and simply gorgeous, this is a versatile classic.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Simple and simply gorgeous, this is a versatile classic.
The famed Jack Rogers Navajo sandal stepped into history when Jacqueline Kennedy wore it to St. Edward's Church in Palm Beach on Good Friday, 1962. Since then, the famed Navajo sandal has appeared in fashion magazines and newspapers around the world. The Jack Rogers brand is synonymous with all-American, effortless chic; at once pedigreed and affordable, worldly and unfussy. Their shoes are still handcrafted in the USA.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DDPD42K
- Item model number: Regina
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 30, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really good shoes, but sizing not correct I think. Actually I'm wearing size 6 or 6.5 if I need boots. These pair of shoes size 6 were small. Quality- perfect! Very good leather:)Published 3 months ago by Yuliya Okhlamova
Usually I go up 1/2 a size in Jack Rogers, but these were too big. I would suggest ordering your normal size. I am returning them.Published 12 months ago by Betsy
Absolutely adorable shoes! Very comfy, super cute color. Will be a summer staple for me.Published 15 months ago by Mel
These shoes are great and I couldn't believe the price! I'm so glad I got these flats.Published 16 months ago by Michelle R.