We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather sole
- Half sizes are marked on the shoe with "-" (hyphen) after the number (e.g. 5- is a size 5.5)
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The famed Jack Rogers Navajo sandal stepped into history when Jacqueline Kennedy wore it to St. Edward's Church in Palm Beach on Good Friday, 1962. Since then, the famed Navajo sandal has appeared in fashion magazines and newspapers around the world. The Jack Rogers brand is synonymous with all-American, effortless chic; at once pedigreed and affordable, worldly and unfussy. Their shoes are still handcrafted in the USA.
- Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 6.1 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.35 pounds
- ASIN: B006BSD3PO
- Item model number: Roger Slim
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 8, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: