Jackass - The Box Set
|Price:||+ $3.99 shipping|
Frequently bought together
For better or worse, MTV funded a bumbling case of idiots to play with poo and dress in a variety of men's undergarments. Never before has arrested development looked so much fun as the cast of Jackass make it. From stapling Jackass on their rear-end to mounting magazine stands in gorilla costumes, Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, and the rest of the gang show us what it takes be a Jackass!
- Aspect Ratio : 1.33:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medNotRated Unrated (Not Rated)
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.5 x 1.25 inches; 1.1 Pounds
- Item model number : 1209899508
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, Box set, Color, Full Screen, NTSC
- Run time : 6 hours and 10 minutes
- Release date : December 6, 2005
- Actors : Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Brandon Dicamillo, Ryan Dunn, Chris Pontius
- Language : Unqualified
- Studio : Paramount / MTV
- ASIN : B000BDH69O
- Writers : Jeff Tremaine, Johnny Knoxville, Paul Greenberg, Spike Jonze, Vito Viscomi
- Number of discs : 4
- Best Sellers Rank: #62,528 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
For the uninitiated that means that yes, these are still censored, and yes a lot of segments are missing. Weirdly, there is no rhyme or reason to the running order on each disc. There's no escalation of stunts, and it doesn't seem to be alphabetical; they just kind of end, strangely, on what might be a very minor, 30-second clip.
The bonus disc is a lot better, featuring the Jackass edition of MTV: Cribs (wow that show is dated now) and the entertainingly strange Jackass: Gumball Rally special, featuring Steve-O, Pontius, Johnny, Jeff, Guch and Dimitry taking part in a transcontinental rally through some often pretty shady territory. Some of their fellow racers are absolutely hilarious ('Honestly, your show should have a warning on it, mate') and almost steal the show from the increasingly bored Jackass guys.
Sidenote: the version of this I received was a French/German edition so the booklet was completely useless to me.