Portable Travel Charger Jackery Bar 6000mAh Pocket-sized Ultra Compact External Battery Power Bank Fast Charging Speed with Emergency Flashlight for iPhone, Samsung and Others - Orange
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pocket-sized Portable Charger: The smallest portable external battery pack in all Amazon 6000mAh power banks with built-in flashlight
- Portable Travel Charger: Ultra compact Bar 6000mAh battery pack fits perfectly in your hand and pocket, it is the perfect companion for your travelling
- Fast Phone Charger: 6000mAh mini portable battery pack with huge capacity can charge iPhone 8 for 2.4 times or iPhone 8 Plus for 1.8 times or Samsung Galaxy S8 for 1.6 times or Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge for 1.3 times
- Emergency LED Flashlight: Built-in flashlight to light your life, perfect for a dark night in times of emergency, use aluminum shell instead of plastic which more safety and it is smoothly like a chocolate to hold in your hand
- What's Included: Jackery Bar 6000mAh Portable Charger, Micro USB Charging Cable, User Guide, Thank You Card. 24-month product guarantees friendly customer service. (Note: The capacity of Jackery Bar 6000mAh/22.2Wh falls within Federal Aviation Administration's safety limit of 100Wh, which means it can be with you in your carry-on luggage to the plane)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Jackery Inc||Jackery Inc||Jackery Inc||AnkerDirect||Jackery Inc||Jackery Inc|
|Item Dimensions||1.8 x 3.8 x 0.9 in||0.9 x 4.3 x 1.9 in||0.9 x 0.4 x 0.9 in||2.36 x 3.62 x 0.87 in||7 x 7 x 7 in||2.5 x 3.9 x 0.8 in|
|Item Weight||5.5 ounces||5.3 ounces||2.8 ounces||6 ounces||0.65 lb||7.3 ounces|
Jackery, the Power Source for Mobility!
What is Jackery Bar?
Jackery Bar is one of the smallest and lightest portable external battery charger / power bank in the world. Wherever and whenever you go, Jackery Bar will be your perfect travel companion, which is compact, portable, light, thin and perfect for long flights (can take it in your carry-on baggage when on the plane ) , road trips, camping, or whenever you need to charge your iPhone, iPad, or other smart devices.
Jackery Bar was the very first bar-sized power bank on amazon. But what’s the differences between Jackery Bar and others?
Jackery bar only use world-famous and safety-guarantee battery cells and aluminum shell instead of PLASTIC. It also comes with LED flashlight for emergency use.
Tiny Size, Huge Capacity
With high efficiency, the Jackery Bar can charge your iPhone 7 / Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ / other smartphone up to 3 times and even 1 time fully charged your iPad mini.
The charging system of Jackery Bar protects your devices by controlling the current of output intelligently.
Built-in flashlight can use for dark or emergence occasions, it can light a life to you.
-Jackery Bar Battery Pack
-Micro USB Charging Cable
-User Guide & Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Jachery power bank has an aluminum casing that looks elegant and feels sturdy. It is slightly larger and heavier than my two other power banks units with identical capacity ratings: the EC TECHNOLOGY 5600mAh and the PowerBot PB5600. See the photo I unloaded to 'Customer Images' section for size comparison.
I tested the battery capacity of this power bank unit, by connecting a 5-ohm power resistor to its USB port. The unit is able to produce a well-regulated 4.92V at 0.95A (output power=4.67W) for 254 minutes. The total output energy is therefore 19.8Wh, which is consistent with the '5600mAh' capacity rating (3.7V * 5.6Ah = 20.7Wh, minus power conversion loss). In contrast, my other two '5600mAh' power bank units did not perform as well:
- The EC Tech unit delivered total energy of 17.8Wh (10% lower)
- The PowerBot unit delivered 15.0Wh (24% lower)
See the "Output Power vs. Runtime" chart I uploaded in Customer Images section for details.
Some other things you should know about this product:
- The USB power does not turn on automatically when you plug in a device. You need to press the white power button on the side to turn it on.
- The 3-bar battery status light only comes on for 5 seconds before turning itself off, even though the USB power is still on. Just press the white button again to check the battery status.
- When the battery is nearly exhausted, the status light comes on and starts blinking.
- The instruction sheet says each of the three LED bars represent 33% of battery status, and blinking LED means less than 10% of charge left. Based on my testing, this seems to be an accurate description. Most other power banks I tested have highly non-linear status lights, so for example if only 1 LED out of 4 is on, the battery could be anywhere between 10% and 50%.
- To recharge this Jackery Bar's internal battery, you just connect it to an USB power adapter. It takes about 5-6 hours to recharge if your USB power adapter can supply at least 1A of current. If you recharge it from a computer's USB 2.0 port, the current is limited to 500mA, so now it takes about 12 hours to recharge.
- The LED flashlight is turned on/off by two quick clicks on the power button. It is nothing to get excited about, though. The beam is dim, greenish and unfocused. On the up-side, it claims a really long runtime of 450 hours.
The Jackery Bar power bank is well-built, and it delivers the advertised output current and battery capacity. The only drawback is price, as it is currently priced about 60% higher than my two other 5600mAh power bank units. But since I really need the 2A output current for charging my Nook HD+, this is the smallest and lowest-cost power bank unit that works for me.
Well, after a week of using the device, I can definitely say that it was worth the purchase. I have tried a couple of devices on it so far, and the Jackery bar has quickly charged each and every one of them. It fits the bill, but it's definitely not perfect, so here are some pros/cons of the device as I have experienced it:
+Very small and well made. The metal enclosure is svelte and the plastic caps are bonded to the device satisfactorily. The device feels solid and fits in a pocket easily.
+Charges devices quickly. Full charge of the GSIII in less than two hours!
+Battery charges quickly, too. Takes probably 5 hours for a full charge from zero, but that's at least 2x the power of your cellphone.
+Definitely high-capacity. I could charge my phone three times from 30% before it gives up the ghost.
+Useful LED light (2 LEDs). Not too bright, but definitely good enough for close reading. I'm sure it would be a good camping companion.
+Can charge a device and itself at the same time. Useful for plugging both into one charger overnight.
+LEDs give a good indication of the charge. Blinking LED means you have 4 statuses in 3 lights. (1 Blinking: 0-33%; 1 Lit, 1 Blinking: 33-66%; 2L 1B: 66-99%; 3L: 100%)
=Like all Li-Ion batteries, this device will lose power when cold. After warming up, it will work better, but for anyone in wintry areas, keep this thing at room temp if you need it for emergencies!
=Not a con since it's a value add. The USB cable that came with it was very small and cheap. Useful because you need it for charging the battery and a device at the same time, and it is an actual data cable, but not a quality cable.
=The manual had some odd grammatical errors. It was understandable, just a bit odd for a device that was supposedly designed in the US. The whole device is pretty straightforward so this is kind of a moot point.
=Does not come with a USB charger. I get it, the device probably cost a good amount to make and anybody who wants this will already have a charger for whatever they're using the battery with. I'm glad I didn't accumulate yet another charger. Some will miss it. !!! Use a 1A charger for this battery or it will take a while to charge up !!!
-USB port on my device (full port for charging) is a bit loose. It's not like a cable will fall out, but definitely not as tight as a computer's USB port.
-Micro port and USB port are too close together for concurrent charging with some cables. It will work with the included cable, but others are too large to fit in without some uncomfortable bending.
-Blue charging LEDs are very bright! I ended up putting it face down or putting something on it overnight.
This is a great option for a universal phone/device charger. I'm even getting a USB cable for my 3DS to charge that up and supplement the weak battery! I have tried portable chargers like this in the past and was underwhelmed, especially with stuff from Duracell or Black and Decker. This is a good device for a great price. It's not perfect, but it is definitely great.
EDIT 5/8: I have received the usb cable for my 3DS and it works perfectly!