- Receive 1 of these free when you purchase 1 or more ❤ 500 Lithium Solar Generator with 100W Solar Panel from Jackery ❤ offered by Jackery Inc. Enter code SOLARBOL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on EVA Portable Battery Charger Carrying Case when you purchase 1 or more Jackery Bolt iPhone Battery Charger offered by Jackery Inc. Enter code BOLTEVAB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 22% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Jackery AirRocket 6000mAh Wireless Charger Power Bank offered by Jackery Inc. Enter code UM85OH6X at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 of these free when you purchase 1 or more Jackery Explorer / Power Pro 500Wh 110V AC Outlet Portable Solar Generator offered by Jackery Inc. Enter code PPTOBOLT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Jackery Bolt 6000 mAh Portable Charger - iPhone Battery Charger with Built-in Lightning Cable [Apple MFi certified] External Battery Pack Compact Power Bank, TWICE as FAST as Original iPhone Charger
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Jackery Bolt: Apple MFi certified, customized for iPhone
- Rocket Fast iPhone Charger: built-in lightning cable enables super fast charging for all iPhones, TWICE as Fast as iPhone original charger with original cable; free yourself from long and bothering charging time
- The Most Compact Power Bank as ever: yet the most powerful 6000 mAh battery charger, fully charges an iPhone 6/7/8 up to two times within 1.5 hours or an iPhone 6 Plus/7 Plus/8 Plus up to one and half times within 2 hours; travle around with Bolt in pocket
- The Safest Battery Pack: battery system management protect both your iPhone and Bolt from Over-charging, Over-current, Over-voltage and Over-temperature. Premium Aluminum Shell enables fast radiating, safer and more reliable. Your best backup battery ever
- WHAT YOU GET: 1×Jackery Bolt 6000mAh portable charger, 1× Micro USB charging Cable (charging adapter not included), 1×User Guide, 1×Thank You Card. 24-month product warranty and 7×24 hrs friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
JACKERY BOLT as iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus Battery Charger
Certified Lighting charging cable built in makes Jackery Bolt so special that it fits just right into your new iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus. With enough capacity of 6000mAh, one do not have to worry about a dead phone because of all the picturing, maps searching, navigation, music listening on-the-go.
And yes, Jackery Bolt charges faster than your original wall plug. It fast charges your devices at its optimized speed with the maximum output at up to 2.4A, fully charges an iPhone 8 up to two times within 2 hours or an iPhone 8 Plus up to one and half times within 2 hours.
Jackery holds a so called "Charge Speed" Battle for Jackery Bolt and Apple Original Charger, two diagrams below has shown the battle result.
*All the data in two diagrams is measured, recorded and provided by Jackery professional Test Team
This diagram shows how much would both iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus be charged by original charger and Jackery Bolt in the first 30 minute.
Jackery Bolt powers up an iPhone 8 to 55% in the first 30 minutes while original charger provides only 28%;
and an iPhone 8 Plus juiced from Jackery Bolt to 43% in 30 minutes, but only 18% from original charger.
Jackery Bolt charges both iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus way faster than an original charger, bar none.
This time we record the duration of a full charging progress.
An iPhone 8 can be fully charged in two and half hours by original charger, but in less than two hours by Jackery Bolt;
The difference become more obvious when it comes to charging an iPhone 8 Plus, original charger fully powers up an iPhone 8 Plus in almost three and half hours, but it takes only two hours for Jackery Bolt to charge an iPhone 8 Plus
Not Only iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, But Also...
Apple certified, especially for iPhone and iPad
-Lightning Cord - 100% compatible with iOS lightning port
-Lightning Port up to 2.4A, charging all your device at it's highest speed
- New iPhone X (NOT for wireless charging)
- New iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus (NOT for wireless charging)
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5S
- iPad 9.7 in
- iPad Pro
- iPad mini 4
- And other Apple devices that powered through 8-Pin Lightning port
Universal Micro USB Cord for all your needs
- Samsung Galaxy Series (S8 not included)
- Samsung & Microsoft Tablets
- USB Latern
- USB Fan
- USB digital Camera
- Portable Speaker
- USB Gamepad
- And other devices that powered through micro USB port
- Capacity: 6,000mAh/22.2Wh
- Input: 5V/2A (cuts recharge time down to 4 hours with 5V/2A wall plug,not included)
- Triple Output:
5V/1A (micro USB)
5V/2.4A (Open USB)
- Dimension: 4.3 x 1.9 x 0.9 in
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- Four LED Indicators
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Cables are integrated - less mess in pocket or travel bag
2. Can charge up to three devices at a time - 2 via integrated the cables, 1 through the standard USB port
3. (This is big reason) The Bolt will keep charging devices even while it is being charged itself via the micro-USB port. Most external batteries (even well-known brand names) don't. This means that at night, you can plug in the Jackery Bolt *and* plug in up to 3 devices, and everything will be fully charged in the morning!
4. The little LED flashlight is a nice extra touch...especially when traveling and you're plugging/unplugging devices in the dark while others are sleeping in a hotel room.
5. Small enough to carry or keep in your pocket but with enough battery for 2-3 phone charges.
If you are like me and have mainly Apple lightning port devices (iPhones, iPads), you may be put off by the micro-USB integrated charging cable because you don't have a use for it. My advice is to get this unit as well as a USB cable that converts to both lightning and USB (also available on Amazon for about $10) and use them with your existing wall-outlet USB brick. You'll be able to use the USB-to-microUSB end to charge the Jackery Bolt *and* then use the unused lightning tip to convert the integrated micro-USB cable into second lightning jack (see pictures). So with just one cable, you can charge the Jackery Bolt and two Apple devices and still have an open USB port to charge a third device with an additional cable.
The charging time of the Jackery is also very decent (both charging the external battery and charging your devices). I'm aways surprised how fast it charges my phone.
I saw some cheaper options, but I settled on the Jackery because the Lightning cable is MFI Certified. I've had too many cheap cables break, so I figured it was worth some extra cost to get the MFI Certified cable.
I've been using it for about a week, and here are my impressions:
- small size. Easily goes in my backpack
- light weight
- Built in phone cables means no extra cables to keep up with or get tangled up
- Built-in flashlight (I rarely use it, but just double click the power button to turn it on or off)
- Has "pass through" (Can charge a phone while being recharged) - most chargers I looked at don't do this
- Lightning plug is pretty short. I have to remove the bumper case from my phone to charge. (I just peel it down a bit on the bottom to let the charger fully seat)
- I sometimes forget to turn the pack on. So I'm walking around thinking I'm charging my phone, when in fact, it's not charging
I took off a star for the short power tip. Otherwise, I like this battery pack and would recommend it.
The device is a bit heavier than I expected, but I quickly got used to it. Terrific product!
It is worth noting that I initially received a defective battery that did not charge my phone, however after contacting the company I received a replacement that functioned perfectly.
The jackery bolt has a very nice integrated design, however when I use it with my iphone I am greeted with a "This accessory may not be supported" dialogue box (see picture) and my phone does not change. Therefore despite looking nice, this product fails at its purpose.
If this issue can be resolved I will gladly change my review