Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240, 240Wh Backup Lithium Battery, 110V/200W Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet, Solar Generator (Solar Panel Not Included) for Outdoors Camping Travel Hunting Emergency
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$50.00 (17%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Founded in California in 2012, Jackery specializes in providing outdoor green power solutions for explorers. Jackery portable power station, power outdoors.
- QUIET GENERATOR & ECO-FRIENDLY CLEAN POWER: Jackery Explorer 240 is equipped with a 240 watt-hour (16.8Ah, 14.4V) lithium-ion battery pack, no fuel or gasoline needed, no fumes, no clanging! Pack light for your next camp trip with Jackery portable power station.
- OUTDOOR CAMPING BATTERY: Portable power station specially designed for charging laptops, mini-cooler, drone and other outdoor electronics. Explorer 240 features 1* AC outlet (110V 200W 400W Peak), 2* USB-A ports and 1* DC car port, power your outdoor adventure without worry.
- SOLAR READY GENERATOR. Pairs well with Jackery Solar Saga 60W/100W (sold separately), easily get recharged with the efficient solar panel. Pure sine wave inverter portable power station, protect your sensitive devices; Jackery Portable power station with solid handle, easy to carry wherever you go.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: You will receive 1* Jackery Explorer 240 Portable Power Station (240Wh Portable Power Station), 1*AC Adapter, 1* car charger cable, 1* user guide.
There is a newer model of this item:
Buy this product as Renewed and save $12.50 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Jackery was founded in Silicon Valley in 2012. With state-of-the-art R&D and manufacturing expertise, Jackery launched the first Lithium Portable
Power Station in 2015. As an industry leader in portable power, Jackery specializes in providing outdoor green power solutions for explorers.
Preparing Your Solar Generator
Off-grid Solar Generator, Green and Clean Power Supply Preparing Your Solar Generator
The Explorer 240 can be quickly recharged within 5 hours by connecting with SolarSaga 100W solar panel（not included）
- Solar recharging steps: 1.Find the DC interface on the back of SolarSaga 100; 2.Connect the DC interface of SolarSaga 100 with the DC input of Explorer 240
- Recharging time varies from different location, temperature, weather etc. The actual time may be different
- Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span
Large Capacity with small size
Can not Support Devices Rating over 200W
Short-term Camping Companion
Power Outdoors and Care Families
Multiple Outputs for Different Devices
|Jackery Solar Generator Explorer 1000||Jackery Solar Panel Set||Jackery Solar Generator Explorer 500||Jackery Solar Generator Explorer 300||Jackery Solar Panel SolarSaga 100||Jackery Solar Panel SolarSaga 60|
|Phone||100 Charges||✓||53 Charges||30 Charges||✓||24 Charges|
|Laptop||12.5 Charges||/||7 Charges||4 Charges||/||3-4 Charges|
|Electric Grill(900W)||50 Mins||/||/||/||/||/|
|Electric Pressure Cooker(1000W)||45 Mins||/||/||/||/||/|
- Capacity: 240Wh (16.8Ah, 14.4V)
- Battery Type: 67000mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- Input: 8mm DC, 2V~30V (42W max. )
- AC Output: 110V, 200W (400W peak.)
- Car Port: DC 12V, 10A, 120 Watt
- USB Outputs (2): 5V, 2.4A (each)
- Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 9.05*5.24*7.87in
For power saving, Explorer 240 portable power station will be turned off automatically in 12 hours when being drawn under 10W power.
The power station is not TSA approved
- 1* Power Station Jackery Explorer 240 Portable Power Station (240Wh）
- 1*AC Adapter
- 1* Car Charger Cable
- 1* User Manual
Q1: What devices can Explorer 240 power?
A: Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than total 200 Watt.
Q2: Can the Explorer 240 be charged while using?
A: Yes, Explorer 240 supports pass-through charging. But we don't suggest, it will cause damage to battery life.
Q3: How to know the working times for my device?
A: Working time = 240Wh* 0.85 / operating wattage of your device
Q4: Does Explorer 240 include a built-in MPPT controller?
A: All Jackery power stations have a built-in MPPT controller.