- Size (LWH): 3.7 inches, 0.9 inches, 0.8 inches
- Weight: 2.72 ounces
Jackery Mini Premium 3350mAh Premium Portable Charger External Battery Pack, Travel Charger for iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S6 (Black)
|Price:||$15.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- TRAVEL CHARGER: The world's smallest external battery charger and power bank is compact, portable & stylish and perfect for long flights, road trips, or whenever you need to charge your iPhone, iPad, or other smart device.
- SMARTPHONES & TABLETS: Portable battery charger can be used as Samsung Galaxy S7 charger, Samsung Galaxy S6 charger, Samsung Galaxy S5 portable charger, iPhone SE portable charger, iPhone 6+ portable charger, iPhone 6 charger, iPhone 5 charger, iPad charger, and much more.
- ADVANCED POWER BANK: High-capacity portable phone charger with 3400mAh rechargeable battery power capacity adds 1 full charge to iPhones, iPads and Android devices.
- POWERFUL BATTERY PACK: Panasonic Grade A Li-ion cell and premium microchips create high-quality portable charger with 4 layers of smart safety protection circuit; offering 500+ recharge cycles over the life of the battery.
- PORTABLE BATTERY INCLUDES: Package includes: Jackery Mini External Battery, premium Micro USB to USB 2.0 cable.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Jackery Mini Premium 3350mAh Premium Portable Charger External Battery Pack, Travel Charger for iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S6 (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||arsenterprises1965||Jackery Inc||PoweraddDirect||Sunvalleytek||Jackery Inc|
|Item Dimensions||0.9 x 3.7 x 0.8 in||1.8 x 3.8 x 0.9 in||1.3 x 3.94 x 1.22 in||0.87 x 4.02 x 0.87 in||2.5 x 4.9 x 0.4 in|
|Item Weight||2.7 ounces||5.5 ounces||4.23 ounces||2.6 ounces||5.1 ounces|
The world’s smallest portable external battery charger designed for extending the battery life of your mobile devices on the go. It features high energy density battery technology, fast charging scheme, premium compact design, and smart safety built-in protection circuits.
The Jackery battery charger takes everything that advances it to a new level. They are made with Panasonic Grade A Lithium-ion battery cells, aluminum metal case, and premium microchips, together with 4 layers of smart safety protection circuits, recharging more than 500 times over the life of the battery.
Convenient LED Indicator
You always know when it’s fully charged and how much power it’s available.
Popular Compatible Devices
Apple: iPhone SE 6 6Plus 5S 5C 5 4S 4 Air Mini iPod (Apple cable required)
Samsung: Galaxy S7 S6 S5 S4 Note 4 3 2
Others: Nexus / HTC One / Motorola Moto X / LG / Nokia Lumia / Most of Android Phones / Android Tablets / Google Glass / Blackberry / Sony Xperia / PSP / GoPro
Compact "Lipstick" Dimensions: 4.0x 0.9 x0.9 inches
Weight: 2.8 ounce
At Jackery, we provide an 18-month warranty and customer-friendly support.
Suggestions and Tips
Charge the battery using the original AC adapter and USB charging cable of your mobile device. Recharge the battery about once a month to properly maintain the health of your battery.
Jackery Mini Battery Pack
Micro USB charging Cable
User Guide & Warranty
Thank You Card
Top Customer Reviews
The body of this Jackery Mini unit is compact and sturdy. It has a highly-polished aluminum case with no rough edges. There is an on/off button and a 4-LED battery status indicator. Unlike its bigger brother, this unit has no LED flashlight function.
The unit seems to be designed to conserve power as much as possible:
- It does not auto-start when an USB device is plugged in. You need to press the power button to get it started. This reduces the standby power to extend the battery's shelf life.
- The unit will power off automatically if no load is detected within 30 seconds. So you don't have to worry that the unit got accidentally turned on and drains its battery.
- The blue status indicator lights up when the power button is pressed, then goes off in 10 sec even though the USB port is still powered. Again, this is done to reduce power consumption. The down side is that you can't tell the battery status during charging, unless you press the power button again.
I used the DROK Dual-USB Output Charging Detector to measure the output voltage and current of this unit, with a 5-ohm power resistor as load. The unit sustained a regulated output of 0.94A at 4.8V (4.5W power) for 127 minutes. The total output energy is 4.5W*127/60 = 9.5Wh. Assuming the energy conversion efficiency is 80%, the energy stored by internal battery is 11.9Wh. The battery capacity is therefore 11.9Wh/3.7V = 3.2Ah, exactly as advertised.
There are 4 LED dots in the status indicator. Naturally people may expect each dot to represent 25% of the charge. This is quite close to the actual behavior I observed:
4 LED = 80-100%
3 LED = 55-79%
2 LED = 25-54%
1 LED = 10-24%
blinking = 0-9%
The output is rated as '5V 1A'. In actual testing with different loads, the most I can pull from the USB port is 1.16A, before its voltage starts to falter. So the current rating is accurate.
When being charged, the unit draws 0.98A initially. This current drops when the internal battery is nearly full. Total charge time from empty is about 3.5 hours.
The Jackery Mini is a very well-designed product, and it performs exactly as advertised. Its capacity of '3200mAh' may not look very impressive, but that's more than enough energy to charge up the 2100mAh battery in my phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) once, and that's all I needed it for.
[Update on Nov 25, 2014]
I took the Jackery Mini with me on a flight to the Far East. It proves to be a life-saver in keeping my cellphone alive throughout a 30-hour journey. I'm very happy with my purchase.
[Update on Oct 27, 2015]
- Added photo to show size comparison between various power banks in the 2600-3200mAh range
1. Not going to lie, the pink color is so cute that I like having this in my purse.
2. Slim design is convenient and does not take up a lot of space. I often carry it with me when I go out in my purse because of its slim design. I owned an anker portable charger but it is much more bulky then this one.
3. The light indicator is good to determine if you actually need to charge it or not. It will tell you how much juice it has and let you decide on whether or not you need to charge it up again.
4. Fairly fast in the charge up. Since it does not have a lot of capacity, I can connect this charger for about 1-2 hours and it is enough for me to get by.
1. Since it is slim in design, it really does not hold a lot of charge. On a full charge, it does have enough juice to power your phone up to almost full capacity, but if your phone goes dead again, you essentially have no back up power.
2. You need to press the button to start the charging. Small complaint but there are times when I hooked up my phone and forgot to press the button. My phone would die and then I would have to wait till I could build up the charge again.
3. Need to remember to bring your cords with you. Not so much a complaint about the product but there are times where I had my charger but no cords to connect my phone or ipad.
I would recommend this product for everyday use and its slim design makes that easy to do. I would recommend a charger that can hold more charge if you intend on using it while traveling where multiple charges are required before you get the chance to charge up again.