- Save 20% on Jackery Armor Waterproof Charger when you purchase 1 or more Jackery Mini 3350mAh offered by Jackery Inc. Enter code ARMOR202 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 1% on up to 1 of these for every 1 Jackery SuperCharge 26800mAh USB C 45W PD Portable Charger (Power Delivery) you purchase offered by Jackery Inc. Enter code 6KD2HQQI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ❤SAVE 15 USD-NEW RELEASE INVITATION❤ save 15 USD on Jackery Explorer 240 when you purchase 1 or more Mini offered by Jackery Inc. Enter code JACKERY6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Jackery [The Smallest] Mini 3350mAh Portable Charger - External Battery Pack, Premium Aluminum Power Bank, Portable iPhone Charger for iPhone 7, 6s, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6 (Black)
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Jackery: the Power Source for Mobility
- TRAVEL CHARGER: The world's smallest external battery charger and power bank is compact, portable & stylish and perfect for long flights, road trips, or whenever you need to charge your iPhone, iPad, or other smart device.
- SMARTPHONES & TABLETS: Portable battery charger can be used as Samsung Galaxy S7 charger, Samsung Galaxy S6 charger, Samsung Galaxy S5 portable charger, iPhone 7 portable charger, iPhone 6 charger, iPhone 6s charger, iPhone 5s charger and much more (Apple Lightning Charging Cable not included).
- ADVANCED POWER BANK: High-capacity portable phone charger with 3350mAh rechargeable battery power capacity adds 1 full charge to iPhones and Android devices.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1 x Jackery Mini 3350mAh Battery Charger (Black), 1 x Micro USB charging cable (Lightning charging cable not included), 1 x User Guide, 1×Thank You Card. 24-month product warranty and 7×24 hrs friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The world’s smallest portable external battery charger designed for extending the battery life of your mobile devices on the go. It features high energy density battery technology, fast charging scheme, premium compact design, and smart safety built-in protection circuits.
The Jackery battery charger takes everything that advances it to a new level. They are made with ultra reliable A+ lithium-ion battery cells, aluminum metal case, and premium microchips, together with 4 layers of smart safety protection circuits, recharging more than 500 times over the life of the battery.
Convenient LED Indicator
You always know when it’s fully charged and how much power it’s available.
Popular Compatible Devices
Apple: iPhone SE 6 6Plus 5S 5C 5 4S 4 Air Mini iPod (Apple cable required)
Samsung: Galaxy S7 S6 S5 S4 Note 4 3 2
Others: Nexus / HTC One / Motorola Moto X / LG / Nokia Lumia / Most of Android Phones / Android Tablets / Google Glass / Blackberry / Sony Xperia / PSP / GoPro
Compact "Lipstick" Dimensions: 4.0x 0.9 x0.9 inches
Weight: 2.8 ounce
At Jackery, we provide an 24-month warranty and customer-friendly support.
Suggestions and Tips
Charge the battery using the original AC adapter and USB charging cable of your mobile device. Recharge the battery about once a month to properly maintain the health of your battery.
Jackery Mini Battery Pack
Micro USB charging Cable
User Guide & Warranty
Thank You Card
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The body of this Jackery Mini unit is compact and sturdy. It has a highly-polished aluminum case with no rough edges. There is an on/off button and a 4-LED battery status indicator. Unlike its bigger brother, this unit has no LED flashlight function.
The unit seems to be designed to conserve power as much as possible:
- It does not auto-start when an USB device is plugged in. You need to press the power button to get it started. This reduces the standby power to extend the battery's shelf life.
- The unit will power off automatically if no load is detected within 30 seconds. So you don't have to worry that the unit got accidentally turned on and drains its battery.
- The blue status indicator lights up when the power button is pressed, then goes off in 10 sec even though the USB port is still powered. Again, this is done to reduce power consumption. The down side is that you can't tell the battery status during charging, unless you press the power button again.
I used the DROK Dual-USB Output Charging Detector to measure the output voltage and current of this unit, with a 5-ohm power resistor as load. The unit sustained a regulated output of 0.94A at 4.8V (4.5W power) for 127 minutes. The total output energy is 4.5W*127/60 = 9.5Wh. Assuming the energy conversion efficiency is 80%, the energy stored by internal battery is 11.9Wh. The battery capacity is therefore 11.9Wh/3.7V = 3.2Ah, exactly as advertised.
There are 4 LED dots in the status indicator. Naturally people may expect each dot to represent 25% of the charge. This is quite close to the actual behavior I observed:
4 LED = 80-100%
3 LED = 55-79%
2 LED = 25-54%
1 LED = 10-24%
blinking = 0-9%
The output is rated as '5V 1A'. In actual testing with different loads, the most I can pull from the USB port is 1.16A, before its voltage starts to falter. So the current rating is accurate.
When being charged, the unit draws 0.98A initially. This current drops when the internal battery is nearly full. Total charge time from empty is about 3.5 hours.
The Jackery Mini is a very well-designed product, and it performs exactly as advertised. Its capacity of '3200mAh' may not look very impressive, but that's more than enough energy to charge up the 2100mAh battery in my phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) once, and that's all I needed it for.
[Update on Nov 25, 2014]
I took the Jackery Mini with me on a flight to the Far East. It proves to be a life-saver in keeping my cellphone alive throughout a 30-hour journey. I'm very happy with my purchase.
[Update on Oct 27, 2015]
- Added photo to show size comparison between various power banks in the 2600-3200mAh range
1. Not going to lie, the pink color is so cute that I like having this in my purse.
2. Slim design is convenient and does not take up a lot of space. I often carry it with me when I go out in my purse because of its slim design. I owned an anker portable charger but it is much more bulky then this one.
3. The light indicator is good to determine if you actually need to charge it or not. It will tell you how much juice it has and let you decide on whether or not you need to charge it up again.
4. Fairly fast in the charge up. Since it does not have a lot of capacity, I can connect this charger for about 1-2 hours and it is enough for me to get by.
1. Since it is slim in design, it really does not hold a lot of charge. On a full charge, it does have enough juice to power your phone up to almost full capacity, but if your phone goes dead again, you essentially have no back up power.
2. You need to press the button to start the charging. Small complaint but there are times when I hooked up my phone and forgot to press the button. My phone would die and then I would have to wait till I could build up the charge again.
3. Need to remember to bring your cords with you. Not so much a complaint about the product but there are times where I had my charger but no cords to connect my phone or ipad.
I would recommend this product for everyday use and its slim design makes that easy to do. I would recommend a charger that can hold more charge if you intend on using it while traveling where multiple charges are required before you get the chance to charge up again.
This is very bothersome as most consumers would never know the difference (since you have to take apart the unit) but there is a big difference. Panasonic cells are industry leading, the Samsung cell my unit contained are not nearly as high quality.