Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jackson Family Values: Memories of Madness
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on August 14, 1999
This book made me feel like a fly on the wall in the Jackson household. The author does a great job of revealing Jermaine's dysfunctionality. Yet she still did so without bashing him, keeping in mind he is the father of her children. A must read for Jackson curiosity-seekers. The book is a bit one-sided. The author freely discusses Jermaine's infidelity, but fails to go into detail about her adulterous relationship with him during his union with Hazel Gordy-Jackson.
on March 5, 2016
Ok, I have read this book a handful of times. At first I read it as pure entertainment and thought all of them were crazy. After a few other times I thought to myself, why is Margaret acting like she was being held captive and couldn't leave. She would pay his bills and then claim not to have money and stayed at the compound! How does that make sense!? She comes off as an opportunist upon further review. There are plenty of single mothers out in the world who can move out into a small apartment with their children. She seemed like she didn't want to leave the lap of luxury. She just sounds dumb. She made it seem like she wasn't from California, didn't have friends of her own, didn't have a mother,brother, father...like all she had were the Jacksons. Bullsh&$ she comes off like an idiot, and I'm tired of people writing reviews as if she's so innocent. She writes trying to say "I was keeping my dignity by not arguing." Ok chick. But how did you feel about keeping your dignity when you stayed with him after you knew he was married?? Right...that's what I thought.
on May 19, 2011
I had been searching high and low for this book and I finally found it on Amazon!!!! at a great price. Anyway, I am a hugh Jackson Family Fan (even before Michael died) and this book really tells about them all pretty much, especially about the stuff that you do not read in the magazines or see on tv. If you really want to know the dirt about the Jackson Family and all of their issues and madness, you should really read this book!!!!
on August 29, 2015
Great book. If you want to know what it is really like being in the Jackson family, this book will give that to you. Also, it will explain how two of MJ's brothers have children with the same woman. The author had a crazy relationship with Jermaine and she detailed that in the book. I recommend fans to read the book.
on February 14, 2012
This is now year 2012. Jermaine still lags so much behind in child support. Michael's Estate has asked Jermaine's children to leave Hayvenhurst and has put them up in a condominium owned by Michael Jackson. jermaine remains as opportunistic as before.

Margaret Maldonado has not only moved on but has made a name for herself. Not only is she the Founder and CEO of a an agency that dresses Celebrities, she also owns her own successful and chic clothing line.

Woe to you, Jermaine!

A truly inspiring book.
on July 22, 2013
if everything in this book is true this was a VERY ,GOO,GREAT read it took me 5 days to get thru it! I couldn't put it down. people call my baby MJ crazy umm how bout taking a look at the rest of the family. but this go to show the Jackson's are like other families they have problems'.
on July 20, 2015
The book was a good read. It was more about the author and Jermaine Jackson. She seemed to be pretty angry with him at the time and it was her way of letting the world know some truth about Jermaine Jackson. What I liked was she had all good things to say about Michael Jackson his brother.
on September 19, 2011
The author went into great detail of what it was like living with the Jacksons, especially her partner Jermaine.

She went onto explain what Katherine and Joe Jackson were really like on the homefront without the cameras on them.

This is when you don't want to put the book down, cause its like 'wow' on Katherine an Joes attitudes with everyone that was under their roof.

All the family members are covered on what it was like interacting with them, what really went on in their lives, including Michael.

I highly recommend this book, it has drama, and suspense throughout the pages.

An excellent read.
on March 11, 2015
I though that this book was awesome!! I'm so in love with Michael Jackson and I'm a true fan!! Looking at and reading this book, you really get a look at the Jackson family individually from a close and personal perspective who was once part of the family. It's actually pretty good and funny at the same time. The funny part is you never knew how these people were until read upon it. It just really broke my heart to see how weak Mrs. Katherine Jackson was. Don't get me wrong, I still love Michael Jackson and his family, I'll just never look at them (siblings and parents) the same... Overall, I absolutely LOVED this book.
on January 13, 2011
this is a good honest book...the Jackson family has been known to be dysfunctional...from an outsider view and having researched some information, this book is inline with my findings...IMO, the author did a good job!