Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Jackson 22475 Nemesis 3020121 Safety Glasses Black Frame Smoke Lens Anti Fog, 1 Each
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sale Unit: EACH
- Brand: Jackson Safety
- Trade Name: Nemesis
- Series: V30
- Eyewear Type: Standard
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Brand Name||Jackson Safety|
|EAN||0636123541221 , 0711382017967|
|Item Weight||2 ounces|
|Size||Pack of 1|
|UPC||711382017967 , 636123541221|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This item comes with the following: Neck Cord. The Jackson Safety Nemesis standard safety glasses is made of polycarbonate,comes in black and meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 standards. These types of items are designed for specific applications which feature ways of safeguarding & shielding itself and/or the user. This item is designed and manufactured such that it offers the following protection: Anti-Fog, Impact-Resistant, UV-Protective. Provides 99.9 % of UV Protection.
Top Customer Reviews
- Much darker than any other glasses I can find - the only glasses I ever used that can satisfactorily cut down the Afghan and Djiboutian summer sun!!
- Comfortable nosepiece
- Temples don't rub on the side of the head
- Look like normal sunglasses, but are ANSI Z87+ rated safety glasses
- The frame and lenses have only broken once in 5 years of hard military usage
- Wraps all the way around your eye, making these ideal for desert or other ultra-bright environment
- Can be too dark for use during dusk and dawn
- Look very large on people with a small head
- Sometimes can have sweat/oil buildup in the upper inside corners of the lens
- Nose piece sometimes comes off and plastic will dig in your nose, but I superglued it back on and it worked until the glasses broke
- 1 of the 10 pair I've purchased had a defect in the nosepiece where the soft plastic/rubber wasn't thick enough to cushion my nose from the small plastic pegs that hold the nosepiece on
- The glasses are quite large due to the way they fold, so most glasses cases will not hold them, including the ones in your vehicle. Also, their size increases the size of your "racoon" eyes if you get sunburned
- The lenses scratch somewhat easily, and due to the design of the curved lens, it will usually be right in front of your eye, so don't put these in your pocket with keys!!
Update 03/31/2017 --
THESE SHADES ARE STILL HOLDING UP, THEY BLOCK OUT THE SUN REALLY WELL, SO WORTH IT!!