Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.99 shipping
Spear & Jackson R702 Traditional English Style Stainless Steel 40" Trowel
|Price:||$13.26 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made by Spear & Jackson of Sheffield, England, who have been using traditional English craftsmanship to produce excellent tools since 1774
- Traditional English style trowel with a 40" handle for additional reach or leverage, ideal for use in borders or areas where access is restricted; used for planting and weeding without kneeling
- Mirror polished stainless steel head for rust resistance and minimal soil adhesion
- Traditional hardwood 40" handle, weatherproofed for greater durability
- 10 year guarantee
|Manufacturer Part Number||5310TR|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||10-Year against manufacturing defects|
|Package Height||1.5 x 2 x 51 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.55 pounds|
This Spear & Jackson Traditional Stainless Steel Trowel features a 40” traditional hardwood handle which increases the users reach and eliminates the need for bending, making it particularly suited to use in borders or areas where space is restricted. The handle has been weatherproofed for an attractive and durable finish which is safe for use in all weathers. The head is made from stainless steel polished to a mirror finish for resistance to rust and minimal soil adhesion, which makes both ground penetration and cleaning the trowel easier. This item carries a 10 year guarantee. The Traditional Range of tools from Spear & Jackson have been created by combining our history and tradition with modern materials and manufacturing expertise, resulting in a timeless, attractive and highly functional selection of tools which resemble the tools of yesteryear yet with modern performance and durability. Spear & Jackson are an English company whose roots were laid in 1760. Since their beginnings, centuries of experience and innovation have resulted in the materials and development expertise that resides within the company today. By combining traditional values and materials with modern manufacturing techniques Spear & Jackson established themselves as key players in the British gardening landscape. Over the centuries Spear & Jackson has grown to be a world-wide brand, distributing products throughout the globe. Spear & Jackson products are manufactured to a high quality standard and offer superb service and longevity; guaranteed against defects in manufacturing, subject to normal wear & tear and the provision of reasonable care and maintenance. This does not affect your statutory rights.