- Series: Reptile and Amphibian Keeper's Guide
- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: Barron's Educational Series (November 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764117033
- ISBN-13: 978-0764117039
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.2 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #493,640 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Jackson's and Veiled Chameleons: Facts & Advice on Care and Breeding (Reptile and Amphibian Keeper's Guide) Paperback – November 1, 2001
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought