|Price:||$8.70 + $3.95 shipping|
- Fully adjustable up to a neck size 2
- Premium quality microfiber fabric gives a soft silky yet durable feel. Medium satin finish – not too shiny and not too matte
- FREE swatch colors available. Send us a message in the “Ask Seller” section if you are unsure of a color and need to match it up. Part of the trademarked collection of Jacob Alexander solid color items including many other matching color accessories
- Perfect accessory for Weddings, Parties, Church, School, business or casual wear!
Customers who bought this item also bought
This is a solid color men's self tie bowtie with a medium satin microfiber finish. The bow measures 2.5" high and features an adjustable sliding neckband which can be adjusted to fit up to a size 19 neck. This item is part of the trademarked Jacob Alexander collection of men’s and boy's neckwear and accessories.
Currently containing 37 colors in a great array of cuts and sizes, the collection is known for its quality and attention to detail. Color matching is done carefully so that we are able to match up all components of the collection.
Our collection consists of Regular ties, XL ties, Slim ties, Skinny ties, Boys ties in regular self tie, 14” and 11” pre-tied zipper sizes. We also carry Infants velcro ties, Pocket squares, Self tie bowties, and Pre-tied bowties for men and boys.
To top it off, we also offer matching silk knot cufflinks. In addition to all of our stock goods, we offer custom orders for any product using any of our solid color collection fabric. So if you don’t see something just ask! Cummerbunds, Ascots, Vests, are all available upon demand.
All of our products are backed by a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with any one of our products for any reason at all, let us know and we will be happy to refund your purchase in full.
We take pride in making our products and we want you to take pride in wearing them too!
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007HMGDX2
- Item model number: JPSBTS019
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 6, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Makes a beautiful knot.
2. Easy to tie.
3. (Neutral) Very thin material, thinner than average. If you tighten the knot hard, the knot will be very small.
4. Very silk-like. I certainly couldn't distinguish this from real silk.
5. Moderately shiny satin finish.
6. Stays neat for hours, even if you move around. This is a side effect of being silk-like, because the fabric has just the right amount of stickiness.
7. This tie is NOT suitable for neck size 14 inches or 14.5 inches. My neck is 15 inches and the smallest setting on this adjustable tie is arguably still too large. The result is a larger bow. If possible, I would tighten this another 0.5 or 1 inch.
10/18/14, I wore it today and also tied one of my department store ties to see the difference. I guess they're not that different. I like it a lot and should wear it a little more than occasionally. 11/23/2014, I recently received a Jacob Alexander Charcoal Gray bowtie from Overstock Toyz that is a much better cut/shape. It is longer (or wider, collar tip to collar tip) and about the same height at the bow end, so the bow has a better , narrower shape. I like it a lot.
The microfiber material is just okay. Doesn't flatten out nearly as well as silk, you will find set in wrinkles after the first tying. Has the feeling that its getting snagged up by my rough fingers. I wonder if it will start to fuzz or unravel after some use. Remains to be seen.
It is the color I wanted, and for $10, I didn't expect too much. That is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 3.
Service, however, was another matter. I had inadvertently clicked the 'one click' option to purchase and then realized I needed to send the te to a different address. I cancelled the order and repurchased it correctly. I got confirmation of the cancellation and of the correct order. I got multiple emails confirming the correct order and the order with a zero balance. I got more multiple emails. I got more multiple emails. The tie arrived at it's intended recipient. A second tie arrived at my house, also. The emails about it had changed from zero balance to the price plus shipping. I am sending it back today.....although I expect a full refund, I dread that I will be charged the shipping both ways, which will equal more than the tie itself. I will wait and see.