BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 20, 2014
Good introduction to the story of Jacob (in the book of Genesis), specially for kids. The narrative begins on the last days of Issac and ends after the meeting Jacob had with Esau, after fleeing from the house of Laban. Some modification and adaptation of the book were made, I presume, with the intent of making it more attractive to the general audience. Nonetheless, when that happens, it always water down the Divinely inspired message. So, the movie should be seen as a tool to bring people to the original texts of the Bible.
on June 9, 2017
Bueno
on September 20, 2017
Nice story
on March 20, 2013
I have read the Bible through, I have trouble understanding what I read at times. I have found I am a visual person, "show me and I will remember it". I enjoy watching movies and I definitely understand what I have read. I watched this movie and sat and realized I knew what was going to happen next from my reading the Bible. I never listened to people when they would tell the stories of the Bible and they knew them by heart. Now, I am thirsty for any knowledge I can get, my "Jesus Movies" have been a great help to me and this movie is put together well.
on November 21, 2012
I watched this movie on youtube. Though it has a few questionable areas, I find the actor's character portrayal deeply moving and it touched my heart enough to add to my collection. I would recommend to any of my friends and family who are interested in learning about the Hebrew roots of our faith.
on April 18, 2017
Biblical based films fascinate me and the portrayal is well done.
on May 6, 2013
I love seeing movies about Bible stories.! It helps me to better understand what I read. After seeing this movie, I re-read the story of Jacob.
on September 29, 2016
The director presents plausible scenarios when Esav throws away his first-born rights, and when Rachel begs Jacob to take her handmaid to bed.
on May 23, 2014
We often enjoy this quality movie which we bought for a good price. For any who enjoy historical fiction, it takes the bible account and fleshes it out. I love the way these movies always send us back to the Bible to check a detail for accuracy.
on May 19, 2015
Excellent movie! I only wish it had been twice as long and continued the story.