Jacob Bromwell Original St. Joseph Flat Shredders, Set of 2
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handcrafted with Pride in the U.S.A.
- This here St. Joseph Flat Shredder has stood the test of time. You can proudly pass it down through the generations, from your special children to theirs, and so on.
- Made the exac' same way as the early days of America, this flat shredder was carefully and lovingly made with the very same materials Jacob Bromwell used himself.
- Packaged in a Set of 2, you can choose from either original tin or stainless steel. But remember, tin stays sharper longer!
- Made with authentic materials, just like it was nearly 200 years ago. America's frontiersmen wouldn't have it any other way, and neither should you!
Customers also shopped for
There’s no better way to properly and safely shred fruits and vegetables than with our very own St. Joseph Flat Shredder. A great way to prepare meals by dicing, slicing, and grinding the ol’ fashioned way, it’s sure to win you, ma, and pa over. Jacob Bromwell was ahead of his time when he made this here shredder on his very own equipment, which no one else has or can find! During his time, a shredder wasn’t quite a household word. But today, he sure would be proud to know his idea became popular among American families just like yours.