Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 18, 2012
The quality of the fabric and sewing and finishing isn't great, but then, it was for a Halloween costume, so who cares? But the fit is ridiculous. I have the world's largest head--23.5 inches, or even 24 depending on hat shape, which is a 7 3/4 hat size--and this thing still comes down over my eyes and ears. Plus, it's a slightly weird shape. The crown--the white part--goes pretty much straight up, not flared out to the sides in a wedge/triangular shape--not like a naval hat, more straight up like a train conductor's hat, if that makes sense. At any rate, every other identical-looking hat on Amazon shows the exact same picture, which is a hat with an adjustable band in back. So you would think that this one has an adjustable band. But, no. It's the only cheap, costume hat out there that has a fixed, sewn fabric band--you can't make any adjustments at all.
on August 20, 2017
My hat was alright. Mine hat was poorly put together, and fell apart. i wish it didn't, but i guess it works for a 1 time party
on November 22, 2015
I was sent a completely different hat. It is not adjustable and the a different material than in the picture. I am going to return.
on May 26, 2017
A++
on March 24, 2017
It's a cheap costume hat. If that's what you want this is OK.
on February 25, 2016
This hat made me the captain of anything as soon as I sat foot on the property. I could have shouted whatever commands I felt and someone have done it. If you wanna feel like the proud owner of a massive boat full of sea men this is the hat for you. (lol)

Warning: Don't let the local sack chaser take it.
on September 30, 2013
I am usually not disappointed by Amazon but was very disappointed this time. Although we got the product fast it was very noticiably lopsided. When the bill of the hat was sewn on it was off to one side which I know is the manufacturers fault but amazon should have noticed this also and refused to ship it out. I am doing some fum pictures at my nautical themed wedding but I don't want to use yhis hat now for pictures because its lopsided. Bad job my the manufacturer and by Amazon!
on October 16, 2014
Definitely an adult sized hat and NOT adjustable. This is cute for a costume, but if you want to wear it as a hat to work on a boat with, definitely look elsewhere. The fabric is thin, but stiff. The brim is slightly better than if it were made of cardboard with a shiny coating.
on July 8, 2016
Great accessory for our VBS!
on August 22, 2017