Jacquard Products JAC9916 Pinata Color Exciter Ink Pack, Multicolors
|Price:||$24.87 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$2.12 (8%)|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Great alcohol-based transparent inks
- Includes 9-0-1/2-ounce bottles of color.
- Works freely on just about any oil-free surface
- Conforms to ASTM D4236.Great for glass, leather, wood, paper, plastic, metal, metal foil and vinyl
- Made in USA
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
JACQUARD-Pinata Color Exciter Pack. Pinata Colors are beautiful, color-saturated, acid-free, transparent inks. They are alcohol based making them indelible and moisture resistant when dry. They work freely on just about any oil-free surface. This package contains nine 0.5 ounce bottles of Pinata Color: Sunbright Yellow, Calabaza Orange, Senorita Magenta, Baja Blue, Rainforest Green, Passion Purple, Blanco Blanco, Mantilla Black, and Rich Gold. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Made in USA.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- If you bake your mug at 400 degrees, the yellow will turn into a very faded brown-ish color. The green will turn dark blue. Try baking them at 350 for 30 minutes. I did not notice any color distortions at that temperature.
- The gold does not dilute like the other colors. if you want to have a controlled, washed out sparkle, dilute it before you put it on the cup so that it dilutes evenly. Otherwise the metallic pigments tend to clump together.
- The reds have a tendency to run more than other colors. I initially tried to put a dishwasher-safe sealer on the mugs before baking- it was a disaster. It was completely dry, yet it smudged everywhere. You NEED to bake them first even if you plan on sealing them.
As a Prime member, I buy a LOT of stuff from amazon. Living out in a rural area far from a city, amazon is my go-to source for many of my purchases. I must rely heavily on your product reviews to help me decide which item is best for me -- especially when I can't actually see, touch or hold the product.
I take my personal product reviews seriously, and if something proves to be a piece of junk, I'll tell you - and if it's great or mediocre, I'll tell you that, too. My policy is to try to write the kind of reviews I want to read and to update my reviews if for some reason the product fails to perform as advertised during the period it's warrantied for. I do ask that if you found this review helpful in making your decision, that you please click on the "yes" button below.
Rich gold (metallic)
I wish red and brown were included as mentioned in the description, but I can make or buy those colors separately.
The pigments are intense and vibrant, you need only a little too make the colors pop.