Jacquard Products Pinata Color Exciter Ink Pack, Multicolors
|Price:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$2.99 (14%)|
- Great alcohol-based transparent inks
- Includes 9-0-1/2-ounce bottles of color.
- Works freely on just about any oil-free surface
- Conforms to ASTM D4236
- Made in USA
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
JACQUARD-Pinata Color Exciter Pack. Pinata Colors are beautiful, color-saturated, acid-free, transparent inks. They are alcohol based making them indelible and moisture resistant when dry. They work freely on just about any oil-free surface. This package contains nine 0.5 ounce bottles of Pinata Color: Sunbright Yellow, Calabaza Orange, Senorita Magenta, Baja Blue, Rainforest Green, Passion Purple, Blanco Blanco, Mantilla Black, and Rich Gold. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Made in USA.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- If you bake your mug at 400 degrees, the yellow will turn into a very faded brown-ish color. The green will turn dark blue. Try baking them at 350 for 30 minutes. I did not notice any color distortions at that temperature.
- The gold does not dilute like the other colors. if you want to have a controlled, washed out sparkle, dilute it before you put it on the cup so that it dilutes evenly. Otherwise the metallic pigments tend to clump together.
- The reds have a tendency to run more than other colors. I initially tried to put a dishwasher-safe sealer on the mugs before baking- it was a disaster. It was completely dry, yet it smudged everywhere. You NEED to bake them first even if you plan on sealing them.
Rich gold (metallic)
I wish red and brown were included as mentioned in the description, but I can make or buy those colors separately.
The pigments are intense and vibrant, you need only a little too make the colors pop.