Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Train Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Jacques Pepin Celebrates
Format: Hardcover|Change
Price:$28.57+ $3.99 shipping

on March 23, 2015
Jacques Pepin is an amazing, brilliant, clever chef. He uses everything imaginable in his recipes which are simple, delicious and healthy too. I have several of his books and got this one for a gift! I was introduced to him by my friend whose family owned restaurants and he was one of the cooks...and used some of Jacques recipes.
on March 5, 2015
Gave it to my sister-in-law, who is a fabulous cook, for her birthday. I liked it so much I ordered one for myself. I watch him regularly on PBS and, as a matter of fact, I'm off to make his potatoes leek soup! Bon appetite.
on August 1, 2017
this book is a classic.....so glad I found it.
on July 5, 2017
Just wish there were more photos....
VINE VOICEon June 27, 2004
As a budding foodie, I have watched this excellent PBS series many times. This last run through I noticed something that completely freed my perfectionist cooking tendencies. It's just amazing watching Pepin at work. He's excellent but certainly not always precise or perfectionist. A little of this, a bit of that, or a pan a little too hot has all shown me that good cooking is like what a great artist told me once. "Being a good artist has nothing to do with perfection. It's just a long series of covering up your mistakes." Having the companion book to the series has helped me tremendously to lighten up and have fun. This book is filled with great recipes, many of which can be customized to your personal tastes. The photos are an excellent teaching tool and reference. Start with good quality ingredients, have everything prepared and ready to go, follow along in the book and have great time. This book has been worth every penny.
on September 26, 2017
Terrific book
on August 23, 2013
What can you say about a master in the kitchen. He's forgotten more about cooking than most of us will ever know and he can do it all. From baking to puff pastry to savory foods, souffles, the list is endless, he's the complete master.
on September 29, 2014
Another great book by Pepin. Really is focused on cooking for dinner parties and medium to large gatherings.
on January 8, 2015
Love Jacques Pepin from the old TV shows. The book was used, but in excellent condition.
on December 3, 2014