- Save 5% on Cat6 ethernet cable flat 10ft (5 Pack) Black when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Jadaol Technology. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Cat6 ethernet cable flat 3ft (6 Pack) Black when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Jadaol Technology. Enter code QXEPRBLG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Cat6 Flat ethernet cable 10ft (2 Pack) Black when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Jadaol Technology. Enter code V2H3TZ5O at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Cat6 ethernet cable flat 5ft (6 Pack) Black when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Jadaol Technology. Enter code MJPSQSID at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Cat6 ethernet cable flat 10ft (10 Pack) Black when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Jadaol Technology. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Cat6 ethernet cable flat 1ft (6 Pack) Black when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Jadaol Technology. Enter code 4SRLOVT7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Cat6 ethernet cable flat 75ft Black when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Jadaol Technology. Enter code DF3OVB4Y at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Cat6 ethernet cable flat 35ft Black when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Jadaol Technology. Enter code VC79AOPP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on USB type C fast charging cable 6.6ft-(2 Pack) when you purchase 1 or more (cat6 ethernet cable flat 100ft Black) offered by Jadaol Technology. Enter code 7ET559IG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
2 Year Asurion Portable Electronics Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Jadaol Cat 6 Flat Ethernet Cable 100 ft Black with Cable Clips – Slim Long Network Cable– Fast Ethernet Patch Cable– with Snagless Rj45 Connectors – 100 feet Black (30 Meters)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bundled with the 25 cable clips,no need to buy elsewhere
- Cat 6 standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet)
- Cat 6 performance at a Cat5e price but with higher bandwidth
- UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) patch cable with RJ45 Connectors
- Jadaol Ethernet cables are made of 100% bare copper wire, ensure minimal noise and interference
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Intended for Wired Home and Office Networks
The Jadaol® Cat6 Snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers
and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached
storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones. jadaol® Cat 6 patch cables are
available in 10 different colors and in various lengths ranging from 1 foot to 150 feet. Color-code,
customize, and organize your home or office network with our highly rated Cat6 cables.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 250 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All jadaol® Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
Our Cat6 patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world.
Network Attached Storage Device
Computer and network components
- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP
- Outside Diameter: 5.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper
- Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated
- Conductor Gauge: 32 AWG
- Cable Performance: Up to 250 MHz
- Cable Structure: Stranded
- UL Listed, TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified, RoHS Compliant
- Power over Ethernet and Voice over IP (VoIP) Compliant
1 x Cat 6 Patch Cable in 100 Feet Black
1 x package of cable clips
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For this particular test, I have a 5' Jadaol cat 6 cable running to the wall...then 50' running up into the attic to a switch...then 100' running from the switch to another room of the house. I have a 100 mbps plan and test results are below with a few other devices running at the same time.
Router directly to laptop with a 50' cable - speedtest was 87.5 mbps
Path that I mentioned above - speedtest was 77.5 mbps
Really I can't complain at all about the performance of the cables with about an 11% loss at that distance (plus the switch probably losses some). I am now able to stream movies and games via my Fire TV without much freezing or buffering. Prior to running the cables I was close to 50 mbps wireless and I would have frequent buffering and freezing.
For the price you really can't beat these cables, and with them being flat they could be routed along walls if you aren't able run them in the walls. The clips that they send would certainly do the job of fastening them to apartment walls if you are just renting with only minimal marks on the walls. I would recommend these cables, they are quality at an affordable price. I actually placed a second order for extra cables based on their performance.
I saw 25ft of flat cable at my local Walmart for around $25. Before purchasing, I checked Amazon first and I'm glad I did. Not only did I get 4x the length, it was also cheaper.
The cord is rolled nicely in the package, with 2 50ft sections rolled and placed side-by-side. I assume this was done because a single roll of 100ft of cord would take up a lot of space.
The quality of the material is fine. It's a very thin cord and the excess I had was easy to wrap up and zip tie. Additionally, it came with a small bag of flat cable clips.
If you have a need for ethernet cord, regardless of length, I'd suggest flat cable from Jadaol.
Our rating scale
Noticeable flaws: None that we can see!
Our answers to the frequently asked questions:
Will this connect a router directly to a playstation 4 ? I am confused about the connections. Thanks
Yes. The Playstation 4 has an ethernet connector in the back of the device to connect the ethernet cable to.
Is cat6 compatible with cat 5 cable?
Yes. There is no noticeable difference (in the size and dimensions).
Is this cable suitable for outside use?
It is not designed for outside use, but it is possible to use it for external use as the cable is quite durable.
Overall, the cables are quite durable and is perfect to wrap around areas that camouflage with the cable (example. a white wall and the white ethernet cable). We suggest measuring the length between the area you want to connect first before buying the length that you need. A longer cable is better than one that is shorter than what you need.
Like our review? Hit the "Yes" button below for it being useful. Leave us a comment if you have any questions or send us an email. Thanks for reading!
I know that WiFi has taken over, and ethernet is used less and less these days, but there are still some devices, like my old Tivo, which work better with a wired connection, and being able to use this flat cable over such a long distance to get me connected to my router is perfect.