- Save 15% on Cat8 Ethernet Cable 6ft 2 Pack Black when you purchase 1 or more Cat7 Ethernet Cable 50ft White offered by Jadaol Technology. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 32Z4LNVS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Cat6 ethernet cable clips (6mm) 200 units when you purchase 1 or more cat6 ethernet cable 75 ft flat White offered by Jadaol Technology. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 9WC6ELPT. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Jadaol Cat 7 Ethernet Cable 50 ft Shielded, Solid Flat Internet Network Computer patch cord, faster than Cat5e/cat6 network, durable Cat7 High Speed RJ45 Lan Wire for Router, Modem, Gaming, Hub– White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CAT7 SSTP Shielded Ethernet Cable standard provides performance of up to 600 MHz and could be used for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T(10-Gigabit Ethernet) at high speeds
- Perfect for networking switch, routers, ADSL, Adapters, Modem, PS3, PS4, X-box, Patch panel, Servers, Networking Printers, Netgear, TPlink, NAS, VoIP phones, laptop, Coupler, Hubs, Keystone jack, Smart tv, Imac and other device with RJ45 connectors
- Jadaol Cat7 cables are made of 4 shielded Twisted Pair of copper wires with two RJ45 connectors on each end with better quality in twisting of the wires, high quality shielded RJ45 connectors-50 micron Gold Plated contact pins in each shielded
- Cat7 cable could be Compatible with Cat5, Cat5e cat6 and much more durable than faster than them. Bundled with 20 Cable Clips to hold
- The unique flat cable shape allows for a cleaner and safer installation. You can easily and seamlessly make the cable run along walls, follow edges&corners or even make it completely invisible by sliding it under a carpet.
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Cable Type||CAT7 4-Pair SSTP||CAT7 4-Pair SSTP||CAT7 4-Pair SSTP||CAT7 4-Pair SSTP|
|Outside Diameter||6 ± 0.4 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)||6 ± 0.4 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)||6 ± 0.4 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)||6 ± 0.4 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)|
|Conductor Material||100% Bare Copper||100% Bare Copper||100% Bare Copper||100% Bare Copper|
|Contact Plating||50 Micron Gold Plated||50 Micron Gold Plated||50 Micron Gold Plated||50 Micron Gold Plated|
|Cable Performance||Up to 600 MHz/10 Gbps||Up to 600 MHz/10 Gbps||Up to 600 MHz/10 Gbps||Up to 600 MHz/10 Gbps|
|Cable Structure||Four twisted pair conductors||Four twisted pair conductors||Four twisted pair conductors||Four twisted pair conductors|
Jadaol ULTRA-FAST 10 GIGABIT TRIPLE SHIELDED ETHERNET CAT7 PATCH CABLE
- Every second, even millisecond, counts in the gaming world and a quality Ethernet cable help you stay one step ahead of the competition
- Jadaol Cat 7 cables achieve higher performance than cat6a, cat6 or traditional cat5e, cat5, support bandwidth up to 600MHz and speed up to 10Gbps, boost your online gaming experience
- Wire up all your devices and peripherals such as computers, laptops, printers, TV, XBOX, NAS, VoIP devices, network media players, modem, router and switch with these ultra premium ethernet Cat7 patch cables!
- Using 10GBASE-T equipment, you can build a super fast (up to 10 Gbps) & reliable high-performance local area network.
- Network Printers
- Network Attached Storage Device
- Computer and network components
- and more
FOUR TWISTED PAIR CONDUCTORS,TRIPLE SHIELDED
- Four twisted pair conductors
- 1st-Pvc Jacket
- 3rd-HDPE Jacket
- Bare Copper conductors
- Cable Type: CAT7 4-Pair SSTP
- Outside Diameter: 6 ± 0.4 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper
- Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated
- Conductor Gauge: 30 AWG
- Cable Performance: Up to 600 MHz
- Cable Structure: Four twisted pair conductors
- Don't be fooled by Copper Clad Aluminium (CCA) cables.
- Bare copper has a much conductivity and tensile strength than aluminium.
- Copper cables are expensive, they perform better and live much longer.
- All the cables pass fluke tested.
- Totally meet your requirement of network.
What you get
- 1 X Cat7 50ft white cable
- 15 X cable clips
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I chose this particular cable and manufacturer due to the high number of 5 star ratings and so far those ratings are proving to be accurate.
Prior to ordering the cable, I also reviewed our Samsung manual and found that it recommended the Cat 7 cable. I also used a tape measure across the floor from my home office to our living room and also measured several different paths in the basement where the cable was routed from the home office to living room. The 50 foot cable was just enough cable with a few feet to spare.
As a suggestion, before installing, i.e., drilling holes, tacking to the support rafters or running under your rugs or carpet, roll out the cable from your router to the TV or whatever electronic device you are hooking up to and first make sure there is enough cable and second hook up the router and device and ensure it works before doing the actual installation. Better to be proactive than go thru the time and trouble of installing only to find it does not work.
Overall, after just 5 days I am giving this 5 stars due to the much improved video signal we are watching.
using only wifi I used to get ping 28 download 30 ansld upload 11.8 so I am happy . I have yet to see its efficency tonight when I am working !
UPDATE: After using this cord for 4 months I have been experiencing some disconnections while using it .. if I accidentally touch the cord it disconnects .. it is starting to feel looser than before . I don’t like the flat cord . It twists a lot and i have to untwist it all the time. It is ok .. would I buy it to again .. most likely No ..
The Jadaol cable is thin and durable and after you get it unspun, it's kinda tangle resistant. I ran it across a room directly from the router at first, then later tucked it in behind all the equipment and desks and furniture with ease. Performs perfectly. I admit I could have gone shorter, but a great value for the length.
Top reviews from other countries
Incluye un paquete de cinchos y clavos para que puedas mantenerlo en un lugar seguro.