JADE YOGA - Fusion Yoga Mat - Extra thick for extra comfort (68- inch, Purple)
Enhance your purchase
|Product Care Instructions||Hand Wash Only|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||68 x 24 x 0.31 inches|
|Item Weight||7.3 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GREAT GRIP: Jade mats are specially created to provide a superior level of traction. We only use natural rubber on our mats because it provides a better grip and has more cushion than any of the synthetic rubbers on the market (PVC, PER, TPE, EVA).
- EXTRA COMFORT: The Fusion mat is an extra-thick yoga mat, especially recommended for restorative yoga, pilates, core fitness practices, and crossfit! At 5/16” thick, this mat has extra cushion to maximize comfort during all your favorite practices.
- SUSTAINABLE: As Jade Yoga mats come from trees, we decided to plant a tree for every mat we sold. With Trees for the Future, we have planted over one million trees since 2006.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Jade Yoga mats are made utilizing only high-quality materials to ensure outstanding performance and long-lasting products.
- UNITED STATES-BASED PRODUCTION: All of our mats are made in the United States! "American-made" to us means quality and assurance, giving us much more control over the materials used in our products and the production process from start to finish.
Frequently bought together
Compare with other exercise mats
This ItemJADE YOGA - Fusion Yoga Mat - Extra thick for extra comfort (68- inch, Purple)
|brand||Jade Yoga||JadeYoga||Jade Yoga||JadeYoga||JadeYoga||Jade Yoga|
|color||Purple||Purple||Classic Blue||Olive Green||Midnight Blue||Purple|
|material||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||natural rubber||natural rubber||Rubber|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Jade Yoga is everything you want in a yoga mat: cool colors, incredible grip, and great comfort.
Jade Yoga mats are specially created to provide a superior level of traction. We only use natural rubber, because it provides a better grip and has more cushion than any of the synthetic rubbers on the market (PVC, PER, TPE, EVA).
Making yoga products from sustainable materials is our first priority. As Jade Yoga mats come from trees, we decided to plant a tree for every mat we sold. Since 2006, through our partnership with Trees for the Future, we have planted over one million trees so far!
The Fusion Mat
The Jade Yoga Fusion mat is extra-thick, especially recommended for restorative yoga, pilates, core fitness practices, and cross-fit! At 5/16” thick, Jade Yoga Fusion mat has extra cushion to maximize comfort during all your favorite practices.
- 5/16" thick x 24" wide
- 6.5 - 7.1lbs
- Open cell surface
- Available in Midnight Blue, Purple and Gray (68" only)
- Two lengths: 68" and 74"
- Please note that colors on the screen are approximations and do not match the mats exactly.
Jade Yoga Fusion Mat
JadeYoga mats are made with open cell natural rubber, which provides optimum grip. The Fusion is our thickest mat and is ideal for those who need extra cushioning for tender joints or more vigorous practices. Great for restorative and yin yoga, Pilates, core fitness practices, and cross-fit!
- Natural rubber tapped from rubber trees
- No PVCs or synthetic materials
- Made with sustainable resources
- Made in the USA
- Incredible grip and durability
|Jade Voyager||Jade Travel||Jade Harmony||Jade Fusion||Jade Elite S||Jade Level One Mat|
|Features||Travel friendly, foldable, extra lightweight, rubber grip, fits in your suitcase and backpack||Lightweight and thin, durable rubber grip, light cushioning, great on the go||Cushioned, open cell rubber grip with great durability and performance for most types of practice||Extra thick with lots of cushion, great for tender joints or higher impact practices, ideal for Pilates||Thick with dense top layer for added durability, smooth yet grippy rubber surface, great for Ashtanga, Vinyasa, and other flowing practices||Great grip, ideal for beginners who want to try a natural rubber mat|
|Weight||1.5lbs||2.9 - 3.3lbs||4.3 - 4.5lbs||6.5 - 7.1lbs||5.1lbs||4lbs|
|Lengths Available||68"||68", 74"||68", 71", 74", 80"(XW)||68", 74", 80"(XW)||71"||68"|
|X-Wide Option Available||✓||✓|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 68 x 24 x 0.31 inches; 7.3 Pounds
- Item model number : 568P
- Date First Available : June 8, 2009
- Manufacturer : Jade Yoga
- ASIN : B002CIRN9O
Best Sellers Rank:
#102,408 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #305 in Yoga Mats
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thank you for your purchase of a Jade yoga mat. Not only have you purchased a sustainably-made natural, non-toxic mat, but Jade plants a tree for each mat purchased. We hope the grip and cushion enhance your practice. Please read below for some important information about your mat.
Plastics and Packaging:
After recently seeing the film Blue, a heartbreaking yet hopeful documentary about the health of the world’s oceans, we decided to do our part to cut down the use of plastic by no longer shipping our mats to Amazon in plastic bags.
Unfortunately, without being wrapped in plastic, our mats might get dirty in the Amazon warehouse. Thus, we apologize if our mat arrives to you a little dusty or dirty. While we encourage you to return the mat if you are not happy with it, we ask that if possible, you support our efforts to reduce the use plastic by first trying to clean your mat with a little soap and water. We appreciate your support of our efforts.
The downside to being thick is it lacks stability when you're trying to balance. I move onto the floor for poses like tree pose.
The material feels very solid and dense, in a good way. It feels durable, while still providing more cushion than other high end mats. It is plenty grippy too, right out of the box. I have never slipped on this mat, and I've used it for more than a dozen classes.
For the cost, I'm surprised it didn't come with even a simple band to keep it rolled up. All you get is the mat. This is why I didn't give it 5 stars.
On the whole, really, really happy with the mat.
By jason_wagoner3 on February 12, 2019
By Christopher Beller on December 24, 2019