Jade Travel Yoga Mat
|Price:||$49.95 - $65.00|
- Length available in 68-inch and 74 inch.
- Sustainably made in the U.S.A. with natural rubber
- Non-slip; open cell natural rubber provides great grip to help hold your pose
- Natural rubber gives superior resilience and cushion
- Through a partnership with Trees for the Future, Jade plants a tree for every mat sold
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Nature's Best Yoga Mat. Made with natural rubber, the Jade Travel Mat is Jade's lightest mat. At 1/8 inch thick, it is great for travel or for those who like closer contact with the ground. 68" is the standard length and 74" is the extra long, for taller yogis.
Jade mats are made with natural rubber from the Far East and Western technology to form a mat that is perfect for your yoga practice. The Travel Mat is Jades lightest mat, and--at 24-by-68-by-1/8 inches (W x H x D)--is easily transportable and great for those who like closer contact with the ground. As Jade mats are made with open cell, natural rubber, you can say goodbye to slipping on your practice mat--even if it gets wet with perspiration. Natural rubbers superior slip resistance properties ensure a solid grip every time, and additionally provide resilience, compression set resistance and cushioning, resulting in a solid blend of comfort and performance.
The natural rubber used to create Jade mats is a renewable resource containing no PVC or ozone depleting substances, and the mats are made in the U.S.A. in compliance with all U.S. environmental and labor laws. Jade believes in being good to your body and good to the Earth, and--through a partnership with Trees for the Future--when you buy a mat, Jade plants a tree.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It has a slight smell of rubber (as others have commented) that some may not like - I find it neither offensive or overwhelming.
2. It does (as others have also commented) collect some lint - more so than other mats. I also don't find this a problem since all mats to rhea to some degree. It really is a simple fix to just pick off the one or two bits of dust that attach itself to the mat -something you would do with any mat to keep it clean.
Best dam mat out there. No slip, dries quickly, easy to clean! For those that do hot yoga this is the mat. But for everyone this mat is a great choice!
I know I am the envy of all my yogis now with my jumbo mat. Specially for my fell tall yogis
All and all for the price and the exceptional shipping you can't go wrong buying this perfect mat.
Thank you. :)
Most recent customer reviews
the first time i used a jade mat in another studio, i could not get over it.Read more