Jade Voyager Yoga Mat
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- At 1/16" thick and 1.7 pounds, the VoyagerTM is Jade's lightest and thinnest mat.
- The Voyager folds up to the size of a yoga block to fit easily into your luggage or backpack
- The Voyager has the same great grip as Jade's other mats; don't look for the Voyager for cushion, but it is the best choice if you have a limited amount of storage space
- Natural rubber gives superior resilience and cushion
- Through a partnership with Trees for the Future, Jade plants a tree for every mat sold
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Jade Voyager mat is extra thin (1/16") and extra light (1.5 pounds) and folds up to about the size of a yoga block to fit into your suitcase or backpack. The Jade Voyager mat is great for yogis on the go and for those who like closer contact with the ground. Don't look for the Voyager for cushion, but it is the best choice if you have a limited amount of storage space or will be using it over another mat. Just like you would expect creases in your clothes when you travel, creases are a natural consequence of folding the Voyager mat - effects will be minimized by keeping your mat rolled when not traveling. The Voyager is 24" wide and 68" long, weights just over 1.5 pounds and comes in a variety of colors.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Using that replacement mat and the unhappy experience made me realize i needed another Jade Yoga one so I decided to fork over another $35 for a new one. Since the traveler mat was essentially thick enough to be a regular mat for me, and I wanted something I could transport in luggage for actual travel, I opted for the Voyager, and it didn't disappoint! The voyager mat has all the stickiness I wanted and easily folds up in luggage. It does lack in thickness, so if that's what you require, I would size up to the traveler or one of the regular ones. I'm pretty sure this mat will last me more than 8 years unless i lose it again.
Overall it's much better than the Manduka travel mat which picked up every piece of lint and disintegrated within a few months of use on the road.
Eco-friendly is another huge plus of Jade; I love that they are sustainably constructed. And, as a yoga teacher, I notice that most of my students prefer Jade mats...another testament to this fantastic product!