Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 11, 2017
I was so excited to see a pull-on style that was actually denim (unlike, say, Pajama jeans, which are just denim-ish looking fabric.) The waist and seat are quite comfy here (one size down from normal jeans because they will stretch out over the course of the day). But every single pair of Jag jeans that I ordered - in varying sizes, fabrics and styles - was craaaaazy long. The shortest inseam available was 33 inches and some were even 36. (There was only one style available in plus/petite, and while the inseam was much better, the rise/seat was really short.) And the ankle length styles are a 28 inseam...feast or famine!

Note that all of the models (in both standard and plus sizes) are wearing quite high heels, so if you're a woman with her height in her legs, or who likes to wear those kinds of shoes, then these will probably work for you. I'm 5'8" but my height is more in my torso than in my legs, so I need about a 31 inch inseam otherwise I'm drowning in fabric at the foot, and I rarely wear heels. Yes, I could get them hemmed, but lots of other jean manufacturers make their plus jeans in varying lengths so we don't have to add another cost onto the clothes we buy ...come on, Jag!
on May 5, 2015
These jeans are perfect! They fit without pulling, pinching, gapping, or bunching, and the materials and construction are quite good. I'm impressed :) I usually wear between a 22 and 24 with a 31" inseam, so I got these in a 24 to be safe. I think they're a little big, but the button-free waistband is so well constructed I can still wear them without having to pull them up constantly. The length is right on. Highly recommended.
3 helpful votes
on April 20, 2015
Jeans cannot be more comfortable! I would not wear a short shirt or shirt tucked in, because the waist band is a "band". But way comfy. Took these on a trip to Europe. Easy pull on pants. Keep their shape. Easy wearing. Run large. I typically wear an 18 in jeans and the size 14 fits loosely on me; I may order a 12 as well for a tighter fit.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on March 7, 2017
Very comfortable and flattering! I don't want to wear any other type of jeans now. I highly recommend them!
on November 5, 2017
I love these jeans. Been buying Jag Jeans for three years.
on June 14, 2015
Seemed OK when I tried them on before washing but when I wore after washing they kept falling down. I think they are a generous fit and I should have ordered a smaller size They are lovely quality and I will definitely be ordering a smaller size
3 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on May 2, 2015
Nice looking jeans, the fit is good except for the waist, the waist is too big and the jeans are constantly falling down and I am constantly pulling them up, would not repurchase.
on September 23, 2015
I usually purchase Nyjd jeans but they're pretty expensive and the denim can be heavy for Florida weather. I thought I'd roll the dice and I am so happy thy I did! The jeans are super soft, lightweight and fit perfectly for my pear shape. Ordering in other colors for sure
on November 1, 2015
The length was actually shorter than expected which kind of threw the entire fit off for me (longer legs, higher waist). Also, if anyone was expecting a truly light wash, the photo is very deceiving. They are definitely darker. Thanks anyway.
on November 22, 2015
Long enough, perfect black wash. flattering, love the waist, couldn't be better. Glad you had 'em in stock.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.