|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$41.40 - $80.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 77% Cotton, 21% Polyester, 2% Spandex
- Elastic closure
- Machine Wash
- Machine wash cold, wash dark colors separately, do not bleach and do not dry clean
- Tumble dry low, warm iron if necessary.
- Leg inseam 33 inch
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Jag's signature pull on waistband in stretch denim with a fashion j stitch back pocket and our bestselling slim fit
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00L1F7BJG
- Item model number: J2116190HITI
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 14, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- Nice dark material used for the legs is stitched well and doesn't show wrinkles.
- Waistband is NOT stretchy material. I assumed that this would be more of a stretch-denim blend for ease of dressing, but it is not. The waistband is mostly denim, not flexible at all, so you really have to tug on the jeans to get them both on and off. I ripped a pair of panties doing this, and it's not because the pants are the wrong size (once they are on, they fit perfectly with a bit of slack) but because of the waistband. I wore the jeans for 4 days straight in hopes that the waistband would begin to stretch more, but it remains stiff.
- I get that these are "slim fit" pants, but the inseam seems a bit shorter than normal. I am 5'8'' and find that these hit just at my ankle.
- Because of the snug/stiff waistband issue and the inseam, I would recommend that you do not put these jeans in the dryer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are pretty good pants.
Overall they are exactly as advertised.
They are however dyed cheaply because the dyes absorbed into my phone cover after a few wears.
Pant legs are too long, which wasn't an issue on other pairs I bought from this brand that are the same size.Published 1 month ago by Kristal B.
Love these, the hem is a little shorter that some jag's, but that's perfect for summer and cute flats!Published 1 month ago by Jad NY
These run very much on the large size...so order one to two sizes smaller. I love they are long enough. They are slim and fit outstanding. Just bought another pair. LOVE THESE !!Published 1 month ago by Pat Davis
Not crazy about these... larger than size chart attached to item. Legs have no shape to them. And they don't have a 33" inseam either. I'm thinking about returning them. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Tara
I find these jeans to be comfortable and they look great dressed up for work or dressed down for casual weekend activities.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer from WA
Slightly snug around the hips, but I know these jeans stretch out. Very comfy!Published 2 months ago by Michelle C.