No Expiration Organic Jagua Fruit Temporary Tattoo Kit, Made in the USA, Not premixed, Semi-Permanent Body Painting Kit with Stencils, 12-15 Applications
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Water Resistance Level||Water Resistant|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- MADE IN USA - Premium freeze dried Jagua fruit juice does not expire and creates outstanding organic tattoos that look real and last!
- NATURAL & ORGANIC - Jagua tattoo is lasting - Safe for children (NO NEEDLES) and pain free, this kit does not contain PPD or any other toxic chemicals. The Jagua fruit is farmed organically. This is NOT henna or "black" henna.
- GREAT SHELF LIFE - The only kit on the market, which offers Jagua that is ready to use when you are, whether that's one day or two years from the time of purchase! Just add water and mix to create Jagua gel that lasts 2-3 months, when refrigerated.
- EASY TO USE - Pre-measured for perfect consistency every time. Reusable stencil transfers included. Enough jagua for approximately 15 designs! Tattoo will last anywhere between 10 to 15 days.
- GIVE BACK - No trees are ever cut down to create this product and a portion of the sales are donated to the Matsés community for healthcare needs.
Earth Jagua is 100% natural and safe. Makes 1/2 oz of gel. Earth Jagua does not contain PPD or any other toxic chemicals. Earth Jagua is not henna, nor does it contain henna. Earth Jagua dyes the skin blue-black, just like the color of a permanent tattoo. Earth Jagua lasts 10-15 days on the skin, then disappears completely. Kit comes with everything you need to create beautiful temporary tattoos that look like dead ringers for a permanent tattoo, including easy-to-use stencil transfers that make creating designs a snap.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.65 x 4.68 x 1.25 inches; 2.43 Ounces
- UPC : 669586500719
- Manufacturer : Lakaye Studio
- ASIN : B07N4CR6MR
- Best Sellers Rank: #636,133 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #7,531 in Temporary Tattoos
- Customer Reviews:
Ingredients in Earth Jagua® Gel: Water, Isopropyl Alcohol Genipa Americana, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Silica dioxide, Potassium Sorbate. By nature of the genipin extraction process, other naturally forming chemical constituents of the Genipa Americana fruit pulp can also be contained within this solution. Such present constituents may be: D Mannitol, Carbohydrates, Tartaric Acid, Genipic Acid, Hydantoin, Caffeine, Calcium. Earth Jagua® Gel is safe and all-natural. However, allergic reactions to natural products are not uncommon (think strawberries or peanuts). For your safety, please follow these recommended guidelines.
See included instructions.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Caused an allergic reaction (redness, itching)
2. DID NOT STAIN DARK AT ALL (could hardly see ANYTHING after hours of waiting)
3. Wasted money (I paid for this small bottle AND I paid for someone to apply it)
4. It Says NO EXPIRATION ( probably the reason it turned out so terrible I didn't realize it said that until after purchasing but most other henna was sold out so I didn't read much about this.
I'M VERY UPSET AND I WANT A REFUND but I do not have the bottle which was empty and tossed into the trash immediately.
I sat for HOURS having this design drawn onto my arm and hands. This RUINED my birthday pictures!
I immediately tossed the empty bottle after it was applied because jagua doesn't show up dark for hours so I assumed I'd give it 24hrs. But it NEVER darkened (looked like faint blue scribble scrabble on my arm and hands)
I WISH I would've read the reviews for this product before purchasing. I was in a hurry to get henna as I had only a few days before my birthday.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.