Jaguar F-TYPE 12V Kids Ride On Battery Powered Wheels Car with 2.4GHz RC Remote, Champagne
|Price:||$295.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 x 12V Rear Drive Motors plus Remote Steering Gearbox
- Upgraded with Leather Seat and FM Radio/MP3 Player with SD/USB Connectivity
- Speed: 3 Forward Speeds (2/3/4 MPH) + Reverse
- Remote controlled or operate by foot pedal and steering wheel - Perfect For 2-4 Years Of Age
- Foam Rubber/EVA Tires, Spring Rear Suspension and Functioning Front & Rear Lights
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Jaguar...How Alive Are You?
Jaguar calls it the F-Type but it gets an A+ from us! This 12 volt ride-on has wonderful realistic features that make it a fantastic gift for any toddler no matter what the occasion! It comes with all F-Type insignia and is officially licensed by Jaguar.
The 2.4GHz remote lets you steer/fully control the car if the little driver is not yet able to, or if you have one of those moments when you want to be a kid again. Once accustomed to driving on their own, kids can drive this beautiful supercar via steering wheel and "gas pedal".
With realistic features such as functioning front and rear lights, 3 speeds, reverse shifter, horn/sound buttons on steering wheel, along with FM radio and MP3 player for listening to their favorite tunes, we're sure this Jaguar will be their new "go to" toy. This version has been upgraded with black wheel covers and foam rubber/EVA wheels and a leather seat.
• Select from 3 speeds forward (2/3/4 MPH)
• Reverse just as easy
• Can be driven by child with the steering wheel or with remote by an adult
• Functional front and rear lights
• Functional Doors and Trunk
• Upgraded Leather Seat for ONE
• There is an adjustable 5 point seat belt
• Perfect for children 2-4 years of age
• Weight capacity of 66 lbs
• Key Start with Start Up Sounds and Horn
• Lighted Instrument Panel
• FM Radio, MP3 Media Player with USB/SD Card Interface
• Foam Rubber/EVA Tires With Spring Suspension
• Shipping Weight: 56 Lb.
• Color: Painted Champagne
• Rechargeable 12V 7Ah Battery
• 2 x 12V Rear Drive Motor/Gearbox
• 1 x 12V Remote/Steering Motor/Gearbox
• 2.4GHz remote
• Dimensions: 48"L x 28"W
• 110V Charger
• Model # DMD218CHP
Compare to similar items
This item Jaguar F-TYPE 12V Kids Ride On Battery Powered Wheels Car with 2.4GHz RC Remote, Champagne
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||28 x 48 x 18 in||31 x 45 x 31 in||31 x 45 x 31 in||31 x 45 x 31 in||28 x 48 x 18 in||27 x 50 x 20 in|
|Item Weight||48 lbs||45 lbs||45 lbs||45 lbs||48 lbs||48 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Very sturdy and well-made.
2) Wheels are foam rubber instead of plastic
3) Appearance... cool paint job, leather seat, fold-in mirrors, wheels and calipers (We opted for the light colored one so the scratches didn't show as much, first drive he drove it into our trailer because he was too busy checking everything else out!)
4) Functions... real working key, r/c remote (works great for putting it back), all the lights!, the asian pop tunes it plays with one of the buttons on the wheel, the radio options (FM, SD card, USB)
5) It takes the same battery as my hubby's fish finder so we didn't have to wait to charge the battery and we have a spare :)
6) EZ to put together, it took about 1/2 hour... super simple. The hood was the hardest to get in for me. You can put the wheels on so all the calipers are pointed in the same direction.
7) It's a Jag!
Only thing I'll need to do it make it easier to transport for one person, needs a handle, tow rope or something... it's awkward to carry from our porch to blacktop by yourself.
The radio feature is useless they should have just made a Bluetooth or audio jack The radio cannot hold a station and you basically have to set up the stations every time you turn on the car
And the worst part of it all my windshield is scratched and so are the wheels walls they have been used before and caliper is ready to fall off you can see how they over tighten it and broke half the plastic mounting the caliper reason I noticed this one was cause it doesn't sit flushed
Paint on hood has flaws you can feel bumps on paint
I would understand if I was buying used but since that's not the case I wish everything would have been new
Only good experience was big toys direct customer service very helpful ,respectful and quick to assist in almost any possible way
Car actuall is from overseas