- Buy 5 Jaifor Foam Rollers, Save 20% Enter code B5SAVE20 at checkout. Enter code B5SAVE20 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 3 Jaifor Foam Rollers, Save 15% Enter code B3SAVE15 at checkout. Enter code B3SAVE15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 2 Jaifor Foam Rollers, Save 10% Enter code B2SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code P2SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Jaifor High Density Foam Roller for Physical Therapy” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 79% off the $51.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Jaifor High Density Foam Roller for Physical Therapy
|Sale:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with|
|You Save:||$14.96 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MADE IN THE USA. Superior quality and durability compared to Chinese competitors. Produced by veterans and labeled by individuals with disabilities. NO TOXIC SMELL.
- Foam roller for exercise, stretching, myofascial release, trigger point therapy and to relieve pain from knots. Perfect for physical therapy, yoga, Pilates and deep tissue massage.
- Top rated black foam roller with optimal density to relieve pain in backs, legs, calves. Additionally, the foam roller can be used on cellulite.
- Perfect size (18 inch x 6 inch) lightweight, travel friendly and easily fits into your gym bag unlike other 36 x 6 bulky foam rollers.
- High quality instructions included after purchase via email which present a variety of ways to use the foam roller to exercise and stretch.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Jaifor Foam Rollers offers superior strength and withstands the rigors of any workout environment. The Jaifor Foam Rollers are used by trainers and gym owners for their unparalleled durability at a reasonable price. Additionally, an excellent alternative to a massage because you can use it daily for instant relief of those sore muscles and knots. Made in the U.S.A. by veterans and wrapped by individuals who have experienced physical, mental and emotional disabilities that don't allow them or may prevent them from finding employment. The Jaifor Foam Rollers are made of non-toxic, high-grade steam-chest molding of expanded polypropylene foam for interbead bonding that is made to be firm, dense and durable.
Top Customer Reviews
I decided to search on Amazon and I came across this product and it certainly looked like what I was interested in.
I took it for a roll as soon as I opened the box after I got home from work. I was impressed with the look and feel, but after using it, I was even more impressed with the results. It reached all of the tough, deep "knots" that develop and linger in my back, neck and calves that my other foam roller couldn't; and afterward I actually felt like I'd had a deep-tissue massage. This is a grown-up foam roller.
Update- 9/14/15- After a full week of use I am even more impressed and in love with this roller. The relaxing and pain relieving benefits last all the time if used regularly. My previous roller only really provided some temporary relief immediately after use. I would add five more stars if I could. If you're a beginning roller, get this one. Start slow and work up. It's the only roller you will likely ever need.
I've been hauling tree limbs uphill for three weeks on my property. We had a short window to get all the tree limbs up and dealt with. The roller allowed me to get it finished in time.
I started following the 13 exercises in this YouTube video, [...]. While rolling out my calves, they felt like they had baseball-sized knots in them. My lats have been painful to the touch for a very long time and it is hard to massage them without pain, which massage therapists avoid causing. They were painful to roll, but the difference rolling made was huge.
I compared the feel of my friend's roller to the Jaifor. Definitely the Jaifor is a better product. I don't have the experience to compare with others.
One suggestion, just like a massage, you need to drink water after you work sore muscles. The water clears out the toxins released in the body and you'll feel a lot better.
Wish I had been familiar with rollers prior to this. It is making a big difference in how I feel and recover from either exercise or more strenuous labor. I'll still see a massage therapist, but instead of her just making a dent in releasing muscles, she can focus in on the more challenging ones.
For everybody that reviewed the product, thank you. You made my purchase decision a lot easier.