Jails to Jobs: Seven Steps to Becoming Employed 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Cheri Maples, Former Assistant Attorney General, Wisconsin Dept. of Justice; Former Head of Probation and Parole, Wisconsin Dept. of Corrections
- Earl A. Smith, Former Chaplain, San Quentin State Prison
From the Author
Our newest venture is in the area of tattoo removal, as visible anti-social and gang-related tattoos are the ultimate "job stoppers." In addition to operating our own program, we maintain a directory of more than 300 free and low-cost tattoo removal programs in 43 states on our website and have created a how-to guide and outreach program that teaches doctors, clinics, hospitals and tattoo removal specialists how to create a free or low-cost community-based program to perform tattoo removals.
- Item Weight : 8.6 ounces
- Paperback : 176 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0991219708
- ISBN-13 : 978-0991219704
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Publisher : Jails to Jobs, Incorporated; 1st Edition (July 1, 2014)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #430,882 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: