Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 79 reviews
on June 30, 2013
I've played the first 3 Jak and Daxter titles and I was a bit skeptical about this. I was disappointed that Naughty Dog didn't make the game and the story was kindof short but that being said it was still pretty fun.

1) They introduce a cool new echo power system with fun features that interact with the environment and can also be used in combat depending on your preference
2) They bring back the guns! (lost points for no peacemaker though)
3) Flight combat is surprisingly fun with customizable weapons and mods and a number of ship structures with different weapon/mod slots
4) Daxter side quests!

Now for the bad:
1) Graphics are a little low since it's originally for PSP
2) Camera can get annoying at times, but not as bad as people are saying
3) No Peacemaker,,.
4) No hoverboard
5) No hovercars/bikes

If you're a fan of the franchise you'll enjoy it.
on January 2, 2011
Well... this is nothing like the other jak and daxter games, but it can still be fun. It is like a mix between Jak and Daxter, Pirates, and flying. It is okay fun, but it seems like impact games tried to hard to make it different from the origanals and kid friendly. It is a bit cheesy but if you think of it as a different catagorie it's cool. The bad guys take for ever to kill, unlike the 3 hits it takes to kill the metal heads in the previous games(Jak2 and Jak3), these guys take like ten hits. But if you do get this game, I have a sugestion on taking out bad guys faster: You go up close to the villan, and alternate between circle(spinning), and R1(shooting), it doesn't matter witch gun you use but I find the Vulcan works best, and if you are only facing one at that time, they don't even get a chance to fight back! I think this game can get a little frustrating at times, but I really like this game. Plus the button mashing is new, and I think it was a cool addition. But if you haven't played the other Jak and daxter games, I definetly suggest getting them. I have the entire PS2 collection, (Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Jak2, Jak3, and Jak X Combat racing(witch is kinda like Mario Kart on steroids! And way faster and cooler). So I think Jak and Daxter The Lost Frontier was a nice adition to my Collection. And buy the way I noticed they are making a new ps3 Jak game called "Playstation Move Heros" witch is a combination of Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, and Sly and Bently. it sounds pretty cool and if you have a PS3 then I'ld look into it.
on May 25, 2017
Game was in perfect condition and had absolutely no markings or scratches. Have yet to play BUT it helped us to finish our Jak collection!! Very nice to find an older game like this AND its manual, especially considering how hard it is to do.
on May 30, 2013
i love the jak and daxter series its one of my most favorite series of all time. but then you get ...THIS... to me this game was a huge kick to the nuts if i were to have a say in it it would just have been better to stop at jak3. this game takes away what jak and daxter was good and famous for. i get that they were trying to involve children more but i have played many games and not a single game series that goes from rated T to E or M to T was anywhere near great
on December 14, 2014
This game is pretty good but its not made by naughty dog. I don't know how I feel about that. So first off you cant transform into dark or light Jak anymore which sucks. Second you dont have the
morph-gun anymore you have a thing called the "gun staff". Abd finally the camera controls SUCK. you can't hardly see crap.
on August 18, 2014
Nothing against the seller, but this game just is NOT Jak and Daxter. It's not done by Naughty Dog, it is done by some other studio. The graphics are just bad and gameplay is mediocre at worst. If you value this beloved franchise, stay away from this game!
on February 21, 2013
I liked all the other Jak and Daxter games, but this one is just plain awful. The graphics are absolutly terrible (seems hazy for the most part). The colors are terrible too. The storyline is wierd. The camera angles were awful too. They kept rotating on me wven when I didnt need it too (I run straight forward but the camera will turn to the right or left and sometimes behind you for no reason).
on April 9, 2015
Terrible game, but excellent service from seller Would buy from seller again, just not this game
on May 24, 2013
Just as good as the others, Jak is back in this one with a little difference. This one revolves around actually flying around, not hovering. There were many gun mods, Eco powers, and armor. Plus, my personal favorite, you get your own set of planes which you can customize the weapons on and, when your flying, you can hack other planes. The only parts I didn't care for were the Dark Daxter moments.
on June 9, 2016
Not the storyline I was expecting. As an end to the Jak and Daxter series, it was saddening.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question