Top positive review
2 people found this helpful
Has it's flaws, but still fun!
on June 30, 2013
I've played the first 3 Jak and Daxter titles and I was a bit skeptical about this. I was disappointed that Naughty Dog didn't make the game and the story was kindof short but that being said it was still pretty fun.
1) They introduce a cool new echo power system with fun features that interact with the environment and can also be used in combat depending on your preference
2) They bring back the guns! (lost points for no peacemaker though)
3) Flight combat is surprisingly fun with customizable weapons and mods and a number of ship structures with different weapon/mod slots
4) Daxter side quests!
Now for the bad:
1) Graphics are a little low since it's originally for PSP
2) Camera can get annoying at times, but not as bad as people are saying
3) No Peacemaker,,.
4) No hoverboard
5) No hovercars/bikes
If you're a fan of the franchise you'll enjoy it.