|Item Weight||7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.1 x 3.7 x 8.3 inches|
|Item model number||PJ|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||led|
Jakemy Led Lantern, Camping lantern Ultra Bright Outdoor Lantern with Red light, Camping Survival Gear for Hiking, Emergencies, Hurricanes with Magnetic Base, can be Collapsible
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [🎁Best Father's Day Gift🎁]Multifunctional: Simply pull to extend to be a lantern, or keep it closed for a flashlight. 3 ordinary Lighting Modes, Bright/Low/Strobe and 2 Emergency Mode, Red Light/Red flashing.
- Emergency use: The mode of Red or Red Strobe help you in emergency situations, such as storms, hurricane, sudden power cut at home or encouter dangers at night.
- Made of high quality plastic and GREE XPG wick. Powered through 3 AA batteries(batteries are not included), lasting for 10 hours. The 90 Lumens lighting gives you a 360-degree omnidirectional bright light.
- Portable and Splash proof: Great small compact design and weights light, fit in your pocket, handbag or car compartment, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
- Metal hook makes it easy to attach to your backpack, suitcase, purse, and much more for easy traveling.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
2 in 1 flashlight Lantern for Camping & Emergencies with 5 light Modes High, Medium, Strobe, Red Light and Strobe red.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NOTE: This flashlight uses DOUBLE-A (AA) batteries - NOT smaller AAA batteries listed in description.
There is plenty of room for larger AA's and the power should last longer! GREAT BUY!!!!
Ok but really, this light is very well thought through. The light starts out in white light mode, and as you click the power button it will take you through the different settings (bright, dimmer, SOS). But then when you want to use the red light, you double click and then you're in the red light mode. There is only one brightness setting in red mode (more on this in a sec...). The cool thing is, say you ONLY want the red light. Fine! Once you're in the red light mode (after a double click) you're in and the white light will not come back on even after you shut it off and later back on. So there's no concern about accidentally blowing out your night vision. Very nice. Ok back the the red light not being dimmable. It's not all that bad because if you want less light, just close the lantern "lid" a bit and get the level just the way you want it that way. It's pretty smooth. I like it.
The only thing that surprised my about this light is the size. It's really small, like in the palm of your hand small! The pictures made it look bigger and I didn't pay close enough attention to not be surprised when I got it. That said, the small size makes it even cooler. I will most definitely be buying a second one for sure! I highly recommended this product. I personally use this for camping, and when I'm out with the telescope.