Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on January 30, 2012
This product arrived quickly and was as described. The game is fun because you have a portable hand held game where you interact with a dog. You get to pick the type of dog, name it, and then interact with it. You can take the dog for walks, feed it, giv it water, let it sleep, play tricks and other things. It's nice because kids can learn some responsibilities - like remembering to care for the dog and take it for walks. The hand held unit then connects to the game console so you can hook it up to a TV - which allows for a much easier view. The console runs on C batteries. I believe the hand held unit which is the game itself runs on AAA batteries. The big downside is the screen is hard to see on the portable hand held unit - so hooking it up to the TV allows the game to be played much easier. Overall it is not a bad product at all - especially given the price.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2016
I ordered this because it used to be my favorite toy as a kid and I wanted my niece to experience this fun game too. It was a pretty cool experience plugging it in and playing with the same little dog.
No problems with the dock or the handheld.
The box was unopened.

No batteries included.
on February 25, 2013
item had some goop on it but above all excellent service!!arrived before estimated time and i had a little surprise. thought there would be only one dog, but i got 2, excellent quality AND quantity for an awesome price!!
on November 27, 2015
Very cute but tedious.
on January 7, 2009
I bought the console with handheld game and an extra handheld game because my two youngest granddaughters wanted one last year, but I couldn't get one. They love these! It teaches them to take care of pets, but it is also fun for them to play.
on January 9, 2007
My 8-year-old daughter loves this game. The best features are that she can just take the handheld portion with her to a friend's house or she can hook it up EASILY herself to the TV to get larger, color graphics.
on March 5, 2007
I bought this for my ten year old daughter for Christmas. She could not stop playing with it for about a month, now it just sits there. I guess you do the same stuff over and over and it doesnt change. She ops to play with the pc or game cube more. Does teach about taking care of a pet though. Also do not like that fact that it is all battery operated. I would prefer a plug.
on November 21, 2013
I was not impressed with this toy. My daughter played with it maybe twice and lost all interest. Not much fun.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2007
Vmigo is everything is promises to be- a virtual pet. I bought two, one for my 6 1/2 year old daughter, and one for my 11 year old sister. They both LOVE them. Very simple set up, very simple to learn to use. My only complaint is the handheld piece is not very easy to see the screen, and not easy to turn off.

That being said, I am happy with this purchase!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.