Jalousie 12 Packs 100g Each Mini Bamboo Charcoal Bags Natural Air Purifier, Shoe Deodorizer and Odor Eliminator (Pack of 12 Bags)
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Jalousie Mini Air Purifying Bag Works Efficiently to Remove Unpleasant Odor for Shoes, Gym Bags, Luggage, Pet, Kitchen, Bathroom, Drawer and Sporting Equipment .
- Remove Excess Moisture to Prevent Mold Mildew. All Done in Natural Physical Adsorptions:Chemical Free and Non Toxic.
- Recharge Under Direct Sunlight for Two Hours Every Month or More Frequently and Reuse up to Two Years. Recycle Directly to Your Garden.
- Made with Micro-Porous Bamboo Charcoals Covered by in Fashion Durable Fabrics Which Gives Best Adsorptions and Also Serves as Beautiful Appliances to Home.
- Super Value 12 Packs. Each Bag Contains 100g Bamboo Charcoals.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Jalousie Bamboo Charcoal
About Bamboo Charcoal
The Jalousie Air Purifying Bags contain only high quality bamboo charcoal made from bamboo five years or older. Fresh bamboo plants are treated at 800°C to 1000 °C in brick kiln for several weeks to form charcoals with millions of porous microstructures that absorb pollutants and excess moistures. Only the optimal sizes of charcoal particles that are the best for purifying are chosen for Jalousie Air Purifying Bags.
How It Works?
It’s all about high surface area. The microporosity provides more than sufficient surface area that absorbs gas molecules naturally without any chemical reactions. While the purifying process is not immediate as with chemical sprays, it is the best safe and healthy way to purify air.
Recharge your bag every month by placing it in direct sunlight for a couple of hours, or more frequently if there are especially heavy odors that might slow down the absorbing rate.
After two years of use, recycle the Jalousie charcoal bag in your garden where it will decompose naturally.