- Paperback: 282 pages
- Publisher: Between the Lines (October 1, 1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0919946593
- ISBN-13: 978-0919946590
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,105,988 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Jamaica Under Manley: Dilemmas of Socialism and Democracy
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Michael Kaufman works professionally as a writer, public speaker, consultant, and workshop leader on gender relations for governments, corporations, trade unions, universities, schools, and non-governmental organizations, in particular, the United Nations. previously taught at York University in Toronto where he was Deputy Director of the Centre for Research on Latin America and the Caribbean.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|