Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 273 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 419 reviews
on February 13, 2017
My Grandchildren love books .I had read many reviews on Amazon as well as other sources about this book ,all were very positive. It was not as engaging as reviews had stated. Colors are bright, but not as expected. Grandchildren were not impressed.
on June 5, 2017
I loved the rhymes and pictures. My 2 yr old did not and hasn't asked for it since we received it. She loves berries but has no interest in this book, or the pictures. But I think it's cute.
VINE VOICEon March 23, 2009
As a new mom, I have been disappointed with some of the children's books I have come across. As a lover of literature, I find myself being very judgmental of everything I read for my son. Degen's Jamberry, however, is wonderful. Not only does my son enjoy the pictures and the rhymes, but I really enjoy reading it as well. This is what a young child's book should be: full of catchy and easy to remember rhymes and rife with terrific art work. I wish more of the books out there were like this one. Highly recommended for even the youngest of children.
review image
on September 19, 2012
The drawings in this book are so big and colorful. They are perfect for infants.

My son is 7 months old, and this has been his favorite book since he was 1 month old. At 1 month old, he was just beginning to look around his world, and the drawings in this book captivated him. He would get more and more excited as we read, and start squealing in delight by the time we got to the last few pages. These days, simply holding up the book for him to see is enough to stop his crying. No other book gets this reaction from him.
on December 5, 2016
My kids loved this book when they were small and liked to recite the words as I read aloud. We still occasionally break it out and read it together before bed (they are 14, 12, and 9) because they remember loving it and it makes us nostalgic. Quite cute, honestly!
on June 12, 2017
Classic board book, its a must have. All of our kids have loved this book, you won't be disappointed.
on May 8, 2017
I purchased this book for a friends baby shower and it was perfect! It was made of thick paper which is perfect to avoid damage. It arrived in great condition as well.
on May 1, 2017
This is one of my favorite children's book. It was a gift for one of my students
on August 13, 2017
Really like the book for all our little friends. A fun book to read to them.
on December 22, 2011
My son loves this book. It has all kinds of pictures where berries and other foods have been incorporated into the picture to replace regular items (waffles where lily pads would be). The wording is fun with lots of rhyming and alliteration. At almost 4 years old my son still enjoys this book-- there's even a couple of pages with trains on them for the die hard choo choo fans out there.