|Fits as expected||
Jambu Women's Chatham Sandal
|Price:||$29.99 + $8.36 shipping|
comfortable for walking around all day
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Non marking outsole^All Terra^Arka ball ornament^Comfortable Sandal^Modled rubber outsole gives superb durability and traction^Non marking outsole^Memory Foam insole^Arka ball ornament^Comfortable Sandal^Modled rubber outsole gives superb durability and traction^Non marking outsole^Memory Foam insole^All Terra^Comfortable Sandal^Modled rubber outsole gives superb durability and traction^Non marking outsole^Memory Foam insole^All Terra^Eco friendly^Modled rubber outsole gives superb durability and traction
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Jambu Women's Chatham Strappy Sandals are chic, yet sporty... and comfy, too! Quite a comboan eye-catching, woven leather upper with a sporty traction outsole. This casual, strappy sandal also comes with an adjustable hook-and-loop ankle strap, so you can customize the fit with ease. Underneath, you get a cushiony, contoured memory foam footbed that cradles your foot with softness.
The gorgeous woven vamp design contrasts perfectly with the sporty, casual style of this chic little sandal from Jambu. Crafted from rich, supple leather, the Chatham features an adjustable ankle strap that fastens easily at the back with a hook-and-loop closure. The cushiony, contoured insole and sturdy rubber outsole make this an easy choice for everything from a cropped trouser to a trendy belted tee dress.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005IX3MJK
- Item model number: Chatham
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Great looking shoe, the quality and style are all there, they are so comfortable after the end of a long evening it didn't feel like I had any shoes on. My arches weren't aching like they normally do after standing all night.
They run a little long but it didn't seem to matter, my foot felt very secure even though the straps are thin. These sandals are very deceiving, they look delicate but they are very sturdy.
I had a pair of Jambu everyday shoes that I wore for 5 years. My shoes tend to get worn down on the outside heel the Jambu's never did as the sole remained perfect the entire 5 years because they are that well made. I appreciate that these shoes are real leather. One issue because I have very narrow ankles is that the Velcro strap on top is geared for wider ankles although adjustable I have a little too much extra strap, but they still look so cute and flatter my feet. I appreciate that Jambu keeps coming out with cute, out of the box styles which without fail are also extremely comfortable. This is an observation now that I've owned several pair. I've tried most comfort shoes and realize these are the best, the price is more reasonable than others and the quality has always been excellent. And for comfortable shoes they are really cute
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These sandals are VERY comfortable! I have wide feet with a high arch, and they fit wonderfully. I would have given 5 stars but it's the first day wearing them and already the... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Brooke S.
I love the look and fit but they started falling apart right away.Published 8 months ago by Susan M
The Shasta style runs more narrow. These Jambu are way too wide.
Will keep for a day that is wet and rainy or muddy.
Nothing by this brand works for my feet. They seem like good shoes but the arches aren't quite right on my foot. Also, a little to narrow in the tow box, where I am a bit wide.Published 14 months ago by I. M. ShoppingMom
My second pair - completely wore out the first. I can walk all day in these and have!Published 14 months ago by B. Brandt
Loved these sandals when I first got them! Wore them a few times a week. Most comfortable sandals I owed. Unfortunately, the strap broke after a couple of months.Published 22 months ago by Furry Animal Lover
I think this pair was the last one in my size in the world. Wish I could find them in the other color.Published on May 31, 2014 by Rebecca S Parkhurst
I have always loved Jambu Shoes and these don't disappoint! They are stylish without being too trendy and they are incredibly comfortable to wear!Published on March 13, 2014 by Tami Olsen