Jambu Women's Ocean Sandal,Red,11 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Tumbled Nubuck/Satin
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Trail rated
- Easy on
- Adjustable straps
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Inspired by the beauty and mystique of the rainforest, Jambu footwear is designed to guide you in style and comfort on your next personal journey – at home or across the globe. Let Jambu join you as you zip line through the rainforest, stroll the beach, navigate the city, or travel the world. Be you with Jambu. They use 100% recycled, recyclable and re-usable packaging and their outsoles are made with partially recycled rubber. In this small way, they hope to preserve the great outdoors for future generations. Renew with Jambu.
- Product Dimensions: 12.2 x 8.9 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B000H0GZJI
- Item model number: Ocean
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 12, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They do run wide in the toes, so if you have a narrow foot you might not want these. For me who is bunion challenged, these are the perfect shoes. Also, they are vegan, not leather. Doesn't matter to me - they are comfort, quality and cute. What more could you want?
- They are cute. I bought the navy blue and it's a great generic color. Cute cut outs on the top and slim toe. Looks feminine.
- No bothersome heal area, but a strap to keep them from flip-flopping
- no arch support at all
- straps are stiff. You'd have to wear them in prior to a long walk or you might get blisters.
I'm returning mine as the arch support issue is a dealbreaker.
Would have ordered a black pair if I could have found them but this blue is so dark that it almost looks black.
Recommend them to anyone that has a fairly wide instep.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If I had a dollar for each time someone exclaimed, "Your sandals are adorable!", I'd be rich (well, rich enough to buy another pair. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Northwest Girl
I bought these as a replacement for a pair I have had for some years. Great shoe, need to wear them in.Published 10 months ago by LINDA
This is my second pair and I would buy a 3rd & 4th if I could find my size and different colors. Love them. So does everyone else. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Kimberly A. Bjorndahl
These sandals make my feet happy in every way. They are comfy, practical and adorable. I wish I could wear them in the winter, too!Published 17 months ago by HappyFeetCoats
Had another old pair of this same shoe. Pros: easy to slip on quickly with the velcro strap, cute, light weight. Cons: over time - insole gets sweaty and smelly. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Mary