|Brand Name||James Donkey|
|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18.5 x 6.1 x 1.6 inches|
|Item model number||619-104 keys Black+Brown switch keyboard|
|Manufacturer Part Number||619-104 keys Black+Brown switch keyboard|
James Donkey 619 Mechanical Keyboard Brown Switch GATERON 104 Key 50 Million Click Programmable 13 Customize Backlit LED NKRO Anti Ghosting Aluminum Chassis USB for Gaming PC Desktop Laptop - Black
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DURABLE and renowned GATERON switches with 50 MILLIONS keystrokes for responsiveness and durability, better switch with wallet friendly price (compare to Cherry). N-KEY rollover NKRO 100% anti-ghosting support multi-keys work simultaneously. Each key is controlled by an independent switch ensure every single click count in game or office for gamer, designer, writer or student.
- Customize PROGRAMMABLE button setting as mouse and multimedia key. With a 45 gram soft clicky actuation force, an audible click clack sound, to let you know you are actually typing. Durable 70.8 inch unbreakable braid USB cable. Easy access to calculator, email, web browser, volume, media etc.
- Programmable full LED yellow backlit with 13 backlight settings (8 backlit modes and 5 gaming backlit). FLOATING KEYCAPS ergonomically provide the best gaming experience and amazing LED illumination, suit for MMO / Multimedia / FPS / RTS / RPG / MOBA / LOL / CS (Note: Programmable buttons support Windows OS ONLY)
- Removable keycaps for DIY purpose, solid keycaps but not filmsy. Constructed of premium ABS and Aluminum alloy chassis, keycaps letters never fade out thanks to double-color injection keycaps. Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS.
- Double-shot keycap makes the keycap legend and the keycap itself are two separately molded parts, it prevents the legend (text on the keycap) from wearing off and far more durable than entry level keyboards using traditional pad printing techniques which can often start to show signs of wear in a matter of weeks.(Note: James Donkey Official Store is the SOLE seller of the 619 Keyboard)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
(Father's Day SPECIAL) Our customer service will send you an English setup guide to customize your keyboard setting, please feel free to contact us if you didn’t receive our message.
Switch: Gateron brown
Construction: Aluminum + ABS chassis
Multimedia Keys: 12
Backlit LED Light: Yellow
Key Actuation Force: 45g+/-15g
Key Lifespan: 50 million times strokes
USB Interface: USB 2.0
USB Cable Length: 1800mm / 70.87inches(unbreakable braid cable)
Dimension: 470 x 155 x 41mm / 18.50 x 6.10 x 1.61 inch
Net Weight: 990g / 34.92oz.
Compatible System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Linux, Mac OS
In the box:
1 x 619 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Keycap Puller
1. Installation: NO driver setup is necessary.
2. [Fn] + [W] key lock [W] [A] [S] [D] to enable the four arrow keys swap function, repeat to disable.
3. Disable Windows Key: FN + WIN (Repeat to enable)
4. Backlight On/Off: FN + PgDn
5. Brightness Control: FN + " Down " brightness decrease / FN +" Up "brightness increase.
6. Breath Light On/Off: FN + Home.
7. Breath Light Frequency: FN + " Left ", light rapidly blinks / FN + " Right ", light slowly blinks.
8. Multimedia Keys (FN + F1-F12)
FN + F1 Media Player
FN + F2 Vol-
FN + F3 Vol+
FN + F4 Mute
FN + F5 Stop
FN + F6 Prev
FN + F7 Play / Pause
FN + F8 Next
FN + F9 Mailbox
FN + F10 Homepage
FN + F11 Lock Keyboard (Repeat to unlocked)
FN + F12 Calculator
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||James Donkey Official Store||Velocifire US||ChallengerUSA||Amazon.com||Rottay||Glorious PC Gaming Race|
|Are Batteries Included||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Color||Brown Switch-B||Wired||Blue LED Backlight (Black)||White LED||black||Black|
|Hardware Connectivity||USB 2.0||USB||USB||USB 2.0||USB||USB|
|Item Dimensions||6.1 x 18.5 x 1.61 in||6.4 x 18 x 1.2 in||7.01 x 17.6 x 1.06 in||6 x 17.5 x 1.4 in||6.5 x 17.32 x 1.18 in||5.1 x 14 x 1.4 in|
|Item Weight||2.18 lbs||—||2.29 lbs||2.6 lbs||1.83 lbs||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Physically, the keyboard is a bit less impressive. While well-made, fairly weighty and rigid, it is visually very plasticky. While there is an aluminum tray hidden underneath the keys, virtually every visible part of the keyboard is a semi -matte plastic. The yellow wings protruding from either side of the keyboard seemed to serve no real purpose other than being yet more plastic flash. The supplied USB cable is very good quality, but I'm not sure why it is not properly attached to the keyboard. What's the point of it being removable? My only real negative is that as a Mac user, I could either put up with the control, option and command keys being in the wrong order (for some reason I could not get the Apple supplied System preference to correct the problem), or install a mapping utility. That's what I did, using the reputable freeware Karabiner. It took only a few moments to download and install, and made remapping any key a simple job.
The keyboard has great aesthetics is inspired Lamborghini; it's looks fast standing still. You get a multiple lighting colors but you have to download the James Donkey software to change from the default color. Although, the name didn't inspire any confidence in the product at first but took a dive since they are one of the few companies that use Gatreon switches. I don't regret my decision as this one of the best keyboards I've every used period. Great gaming keyboard since it's n-key rollover and the office work for those that want a tactile keyboard.
- The keycaps have a good font.
- The keycaps aren't thin.
- The keycaps have good texture.
The LEDs are not PCB-mounted SMD LEDs; they're 3mm switch-mounted LEDs.
The switches are nice, smooth Gateron switches. They have a black housing, not a milky or clear housing. I think they're just Gateron KS-8 switches with a different top housing color, but I could be wrong.
Floating keys are ideal; look great and keeps the board from getting too dirty.
The board is very well-built; it's not flexy. Its top plate is metal, its bottom plate is plastic. Its case is very thin.
The ugly yellow parts are removable! Unfortunately, that's where the rubber and flip-out feet are, so it may be a sacrifice.
The indicator LEDs are blue, clashing with the backlight LEDs.
The USB cable is micro-USB.
Most recent customer reviews
I thought I was getting the loud mechanical keyboard but it turned out I got the...Read more
I'd gotten this with the Razer DeathAdder Chroma Overwatch edition and they match perfectly.Read more