Lyft BCA Month Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on November 18, 2012
This purchase was a requested item for our college age daughter. She was very pleased to receive the copy as a gift.
on January 6, 2013
This book is awesome. The recipes are golden and you can't go wrong - buy it now, don't delay. Thanks Jamie.
on August 7, 2012
I have watched Jamie on TV and enjoyed his show, and appreciate what he is trying to do with the Revolution, but I am 57, enjoy cooking and didn't think I needed a "how to do it" cookbook. Then I saw this one - I liked the concept of full meals - not just one recipe at a time. I saw a recipe included for something called "My Mashy Peas" and was curious, so I sent for this new Jamie Oliver cookbook, Meals in Minutes. It just arrived yesterday and I love it - the recipes have a very English slant (reminds me of my grandmother's cooking) but with new and exciting twists - interesting combinations, easy flavor enhancers (garlic cloves in the water while you are boiling pasta - why didn't I think of that before?) The desserts are basic delicious things - I would love dessert every night, prepared just enough for one serving each! I love how he gives the directions for preparing the entire meal with tips to do things quicker. The pictures are beautiful of the food and fun of Jamie. The piece at the beginning outlining the necessary equipment for a well functioning kitchen has inspired me to sort, throw away and replace. This is a very enjoyable cookbook and I highly recommend it, whether you are a novice, a pro or anything in between.
on December 22, 2015
I thougth it would be more recipies and less pictures.
on February 13, 2012
Got this book for my fiance. She likes it a lot and has done a few recipes. She already knew she would like it, as she had checked it out of the library earlier this year. Anyhow, the recipes are mostly easy to make and creative. Usually standard fare with a twist. I don't really know too much beyond that, as she was the one who read it over.
on December 14, 2016
Excellent, excellent book!
on April 7, 2016
This is my all time favorite cookbook.
on March 19, 2016
All the reciepes Rock thank you 😍
on February 5, 2016
This cookbook arrived on its due date. It was a gift for my son who has tried a couple of successful recipes.
on June 22, 2016