Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jan Marini Age Intervention Face Cream 1 OZ Brand New
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on July 1, 2013
I received the product and it was in a Jan Marini container but upon opening the container, it was very obvious that the cream inside was not Jan Martini face cream. It was not the right color or scent of Jan Marini face cream. The cream was also overflowing out of the container. This is the first time this has over happened to me with something I have ordered from Amazon. I will say my money was refunded quickly but I am still waiting for a refund check in the mail from the charges I paid to send the item back. I would not order product from this seller again because I'm not sure what product I would be receiving in the container.
on July 2, 2013
I love this cream. It is just the right consistency to wear under makeup without feeling greasy and it works really well. I would give it 5 stars, but it gets used up very quickly even though I try to use as little as I can. I feel like I am buying it every couple of months and it's expensive, so I docked it one star.
on October 3, 2012
I've been using this product for several weeks now on a regular basis, and I can't tell a difference at all! It feels waxy on my face... smooth but waxy. I will continue to use it b/c it was rather pricey. Hopefully, it'll eventually work on some level.
on March 23, 2014
Product was opened when received and a different color from Jan Marini products. Very disappointed with this, I usually have better luck with Amazon.
on July 10, 2016
If you get monthly facials I would suggest getting this product to add to your daily routine. I have been using it from my the esthetician for over ten years and we mix it with the transformation cream and the vitamin C serum and the skin is flawless!
on May 30, 2013
Not everything is made for everyone! But this may be the exception. My skin feels so good from using this cream. I don't feel that it's too heavy. It soaks into my skin, and seems to do all it claims to be capable of. I have seen an improvement.
on February 20, 2014
This was not the product I ordered. It came in a Jan Marini container but the product inside was not Jan Marini.
on January 29, 2014
I use this in the morning under makeup. It's light and smooth and feels great. I took off one star only because
it's expensive and doesn't last as long as most moisturizers. The product itself is really nice.
on July 17, 2015
on February 6, 2013
Love every product of Jan Marini--- You can tell your skin is improved when used daily with the other Jan Marini products, I use the normal to dry products, and they do not leave your skin greasy. My skin is soft, and the lines less obvious!

See 1 answered question