- Product Dimensions: 17.5 x 13 x 10 inches ; 1.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B079TLDBW5
- Average Customer Review: 1,042 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,249 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
JanSport Big Student Classics Series Backpack - Blue
|Price:||$59.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Constructed of 600 Denier Polyester
- Easy access front stash pocket.
- 1 Side water bottle pocket.
- 3 Front Exterior Pockets
- 2 Large Main Compartments.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Big Student is a classic bag. Perfect for the heavy load of a student. 2100 cubic inches of carrying capacity
With the JanSport Big Student Classic daypack, you'll be too cool for school. This large capacity pack--with a 2100 cubic inch capacity--will easily hold all your textbooks for the day in its two main compartments. It also has a front pocket with an organizer to store your necessary gadgets and music player, and a headphone cord port. Other features include an upper zippered accessory pocket, a lower front zippered stash pocket, and a web ergo handle with reinforced hold on the top of the pack.
The ergodynamic, S-curved straps relieve stress from your shoulders, and are shaped to contour the natural shape of your upper torso. They disperse the weight across your back and increase air circulation.
- Capacity: 2100 cubic inches/31 liters
- Weight: 1.25 lbs
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 13 x 10 inches
- Fabric: 600D Poly or 11W Corduroy
For more than 30 years, JanSport has created products to help you carry the stuff you need, where you need it, in the most functional and fashionable way possible. JanSport's success extends across the globe, where they have become a leading designer and manufacturer of durable backpacks, luggage and gear. The company is headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, and has offices in the United States and Europe.
JanSport Outdoor Equipment is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. The warranty applies when the product is used for the purpose intended, under normal conditions, and does not apply to damages caused by typical wear and tear, unreasonable use, or neglect.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although I just got this bag in the mail today I can say a few things. Will update the post in a few months.
1. It has plenty of room! More than I remembered. I can easily fit my laptop sleeve, 2 binders, multiple notebooks, and other misc objects.
2. The zipper is currently annoying- it gets stuck on the inner lining, but I suspect this is because the bag is brand new. Over time I imagine everything will loosen up.
3. It is very lightweight- so you are not adding extra weight on top of all the junk you have to carry.
4. I am slightly disappointed that the material has changed from the older model. It feels a bit thinner, and the bottom of the bag isn't double lined to insure extra support for carrying heavy things, BUT the bag looks to be made well, and with the company promise I'll just request another if this one breaks.
5. The straps will need to be broken in for sure. They do have an internal padding for comfort, but it all feels stiff at the moment.
6. I chose the gray- which is pretty similar to the online description image so I'm pleased. Dark enough to hide dirt, but not another black bag added to the collection.
7. A main reason I liked this backpack back then was the pencil case that still is present in this one. It's right up front (top zipper) so I never felt like I was digging for something to write with.
SO.. yes I do feel a bit dorky as this bag is clearly designed for a highschool student (not really stylish by any means), but I can already carry twice as much as my Patagonia messenger so I'm happy.
JANSPORT! Could you possibly offer your bags without the large logo smack in the middle? I think the label defers interest.
plus kids crap - snacks, diapers, toys, rocks, bottle caps, melted crayons, exploded yogurts, wet swimsuits, overdue library books. She has worked this thing to death and shone it no love. She walks in the door and drops it where it lands. The next day she picks it up and walks out. This bag does not care. It looks like Hell but it is still going.
I bought one for myself and use it when we travel. It easily fits a lot of my travel necesities and all the pockets help me keep our travel papers, laptop and other essentials organized and on hand.
This bag is perfect, has multiple pockets which he really wanted, has the padded shoulder straps and is very roomy. My son does not like going to his locker between classes because they get very little time before they have to be in the next class and his locker is not conveniently located near each class. He uses a bigger backpack to carry all of his essentials, a standard backpack would not do.
Very happy to have found this at a good price.
I also like the fact that the model I got for her is bright red and easy to spot in a classroom or conference room. The model also has high quality steel zippers with nylon tags that zip off about five or six large pockets to hold items, including the back two sections for textbooks. And perhaps most importantly, the shoulder straps are quality triple stitched and connected. Typically in cheaper book bags, the first thing to go is the shoulder straps, which rip or come loose first due to the load placed on them. So far, in this JanSport model, no rips and no tears. For the $35 I spent on this model, that makes it a quality book bag. Five stars so far.