- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.4 x 2 inches ; 7 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B073GCJNGL
- Item model number: 30170756801
- Average Customer Review: 134 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,566 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
JanSport Black Label Superbreak Backpack
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- te Halftone Camo
- Ultra-functional school backpack/daypack
- with 600-denier construction Single main compartment and front pocket with organizer for smaller items Stores 2 to 3 textbooks, binder, spiral notebooks, calculator, cell phone, and more Comfortable straight-cut, padded shoulder straps and 2/3-padded back panel 1,551.2 cubic inches of storage; measures 13 x 16.7 x 8.5 inches (W x H x D)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Featuring its classic silhouette, the JanSport SuperBreak is ultralight for everyday use.
Capacity: 1550 cubic inches / 25 liters
Dimensions: 16.7 inches x 13 inches x 8.5 inches (42 centimeters x 33 centimeters x 21 centimeters)
Fabric: 600 Denier Polyester
Weight: 12 ounces / 0.3 kilograms
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love the color and it's decent quality for $20. It was great for my purposes - I'm sure it would work for schoolbooks too.