Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 134 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 145 reviews
on June 7, 2017
Just looking over some of my old purchases. Bought this one in 2011! It is still going strong. It has had a lot of use. It has seen a lot of subway travel, filling in for a large purse if I have to carry something. It has even seen a few vacations. If it is still made the same it is well worth the money. I've gone through several JanSport backpacks but it really does take years to wear them out.

It is a good size for me, not too large - I can't lift or carry anything too heavy. The straps are padded and easy to tighten while wearing if necessary.
I have also washed it by hand and it turns out great.
on September 3, 2017
Perfect size for my kindergartner. Fit all of his school supplies and wasn't too big on him. Made with great material
on August 19, 2017
simple day pack
on August 30, 2015
my son was happy with the bag I got from amazon, it came really fast in the mail & was a nice surprise for him I wanted to get him one with a cool design but he wanted the plain black one ,as an un hip father I made the right choice by going thru amazon to get his JanSport back pack thanks amazon for having this trendy backpack for my picky son!
on January 24, 2014
I bought two of the "Cars" backpacks from target and both broke before the year was even halfway through. This is the perfect bag for my preschooler. It is the ideal size and quality for my little boy! I will say, it is on the smaller side like other reviews have pointed out so not your best bet if you need a ton of space for books. So far, I am incredibly pleased. This bag will be passed on to little brother when my 4yr old is ready for a bigger bag.
on March 9, 2013
I used to work at FedEx. I have chronic lower back issues if I don't go to the chiro regularly. My face periodically will go numb, as will limbs and such if I don't get regular work done.

However, all that has recently started to go away because of THIS BACKPACK. I seriously think this is one of two reasons that my back is better. It's just... it's really nice! It sits up on my shoulders, unlike my old one which was designed with slouchy teenagers in mind, not older people with crappy backs.
on December 6, 2013
This is not a full size backpack, but it is perfect for carrying a small-medium size purse and a few other items. It is also a good size for packing in a carry all or suite case.
I put my cell phone and bus pass in the outer pocket & purse and other items in larger part. There is no outer water botttle carrier.
I may at some later time get a full size Jansport pack, but for now this bag fits my needs and I am glad I bought it.
on November 29, 2016
My son absolutely loves this back pack. Very nice, well made and has stood the test of time through more than one high school year with a teenage boy. Well worth the money.
on September 2, 2016
Brand new, it carries all my books to class just fine. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's a little smaller than the regular Jansport backpacks.
on January 29, 2013
Ok so this bookbag I actually thought would be a bit larger but it really is not. I mean it can hold enough stuff but it just looks too small. I dont know, I just didnt really llike that all that much. However, I will recomend it simply because I'm sure I'm one in like 40 people who would feel that way. It's really not a BAD bookbag but its just not me. So maybe for younger kids or if you dont carry too much stuff or for smaller people it would be fine.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.