Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on July 11, 2016
I bought this about three years ago for nursing school. I recently had surgery on my neck and couldn't carry my books/supplies in my arms or on my back. This backpack was a lifesaver! It fits a LOT of books, plus my laptop and other things for class. Considering the load this carried and the miles put on the wheels, I am surprised at it's durability. It still looks and functions like new and my son has even used it for school when he has a lot of stuff to get around campus. Great quality, definitely recommend and would buy again.
on December 16, 2012
i am 68 year old woman who is back in school!!! so i needed an easy to use pack...this is an
Excellent rolling backpack--i am going up and down stairs and in elevators
- wheels are good quality and roll easily..
i have many heavy books which the pack accommodates very well..
i bought this pack due to the fact that my other regular back pack was simply
too difficult to carry -- my books are large and heavy and it was too cumbersome
so after looking at the reviews here even though the price was a little steep
i decided to buy this one--- [i have been happy with Jansport products in the past]
i am figuring this pack will last my four years --- so far it appears to be sturdy enough
i am quite happy with it....recommend it highly
on December 15, 2012
My daughter is a 5the grader. She chose this rolling back pack as her 4th school bag. The bag is strong, easy to carry. The handle is easy grip, and stable. Smooth rolling. She can also use it as a backpack. The straps are wide and cussioned, so they give the minimum pressure to the shoulders. And for safety, there is a pocket for those straps for the time you decide to roll it. The pink / coral coloured zebra print to go with little darker shade of pink is so pretty. Soon as she brought it to school, we were asked where we found it. It was worth every penny we paid for even including the shipping fee. We just wished we found it in the first place before going through all other rolling backpacks.
on November 21, 2012
these back packs are why cool..I have twin granddaughters that are tall and they don't have to bend down to pull there back packs they are also attend 6th grade at a middle school the size of the backpack has plenty of room for all the books n supplies the need for the day. I really like the lifetime guarantee that Jansport provides.
on May 3, 2013
My daughter loves it. It was a birthday gift to her and she wanted something on wheels. She will be able to use this for the rest of her schooling. It's durable and well made. Fast shipping and great customer service!
on March 14, 2015
Poor structural components; base cracks in 6 months. Replaced with targus and so far so good
on December 5, 2012
I wheel this to nursing school each day. It keeps everything where I need it. The skate wheels really work as promised! There is plenty of room for everything, and it looks great too! My favorite purchase for school.
on January 6, 2013
Does what it says....Recommend strongly. Appears durable. My daughter loves it. It holds all her stuff and some. Ideal for school going children who carry a lot of stuff. Strong wheels.
on June 1, 2015
very good product
on January 20, 2013
Roomy, wheels run smoothly, adjustable handle is sturdy, lot of compartments and stylish! Backpacks usually don't last with my 6th grader, but this one has!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.