|Sale:||$93.74 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$11.26 (11%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Buckle closure
- 19" high
- 14" wide
- Tuck-away shoulder straps to convert to backpack with two large main compartments
- Padded sleeve fits 15-inch laptop for safe transport
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Computer Backpack and Wheeled travel piece all in one. The shoulder straps are padded and can be tucked away when you need the ease of a wheeled bag. The large side mounted 80mm action wheels with traction and stability control allow for ease of movement.This wheeled daypack comes with a padded laptop sleeve large enough to carry a 15" laptop.
Take the strain off your shoulders with the JanSport Driver 8 Metro Roller daypack, which features large, side-mounted 80mm (3.15-inch) action wheels with traction and stability control and a single pole retractable handle. It has two main compartments and a padded laptop compartment that fits notebooks with up to a 15.1-inch screen. Other storage features include a large front drawbridge compartment with an organizer, a front zippered stash pocket, and a side water bottle pocket. The Driver 8 also offers a padded back, tuck-away shoulder straps, and a quick-grab handle for easy carrying.
- Capacity: 2100 cubic inches/34 liters
- Weight: 4 pounds, 3 ounces
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 13 x 8 inches
- Fabric: 600D Poly, 420D Velocity
For more than 30 years, JanSport has created products to help you carry the stuff you need, where you need it, in the most functional and fashionable way possible. JanSport's success extends across the globe, where they have become a leading designer and manufacturer of durable backpacks, luggage and gear. The company is headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, and has offices in the United States and Europe.
JanSport Outdoor Equipment is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. The warranty applies when the product is used for the purpose intended, under normal conditions, and does not apply to damages caused by typical wear and tear, unreasonable use, or neglect.
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 9.8 x 20.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B0007QCO6A
- Item model number: TN89008
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 6, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
This fabric of the bag is adorable and the functionality is exactly what I was looking for!
I would rank this bag with 5 stars but the the screws for the handle and its extension tube need to be re-tightened from time to time. They tend to loosen which keep the handle and tube from retracting.
One I wish item I'd like to add is; I wish this bag was at least 1" shorter (preferably 2"). It would make it easier to fit under most Airplane seats (even the smaller commuter planes). I've been able to fit it under the seat in front of me on a 737 but have had to use the overhead bin on a commuter flight (and it barely fit).
Otherwise, this bag is great! Even in rain, everything inside stays nice and dry.
Mine seems to be well made. Fairly good materials. The handle is intact and extends/retracts as it should. It is long enough when extended. It seems to be well anchored to the pack! The pack is light weight. It has good wheels that spin freely but they show signs of wear. They appear to be replaceable. The pack is just about the right size too.
The shoulder straps store in a pouch until needed. Mine will see action on a trip across Southern Europe in 2012. We travel as cheaply as possible!
I give it 5 stars because though it is used it is still in good shape!
Nothing noteworthy to complain about. This backpack has plenty of room for books, snacks, and he can even fit his heavy jacket in it.
Although it was expensive, I'd say it's worth it for it is durable and is of quality.
- This one has another defective feature - the zippers are stiff as hell and require two hands to open most of them - One to hold the bag and one to FIRMLY pull the zipper; inexcusable.
- There is no secondary handle on the bottom (for aid in hoisting into an overhead compartment and such places) as most others have
- The material is thin - it makes me very concerned that it will tear under a decent load.
- For a bag this large, it needs more than a skinny, small, zippered pocket (on the very front) and two small pockets inside the first compartment that have a very poor velcro flap to close to contain the contents. They readily escape into the larger compartment.
- The PC pocket is fairly well padded, but very sloppy and the velcro strap to secure the PC is ineffective.
- It rolls well
- The handle seems strong and is long enough - for my height - 5'-10"
- The straps are fairly well-padded
- A good amount of volume, but needs to be more compartmentalized
- Mesh pocket on side is very large - some may feel too large for anything smaller than a 1 liter bottle
I have given-up on buying something as important as this (at least it is to me) over the 'Net. I will have to go to a brick and mortar store to personally examine the product that I need.
For those who found this bag to meet their needs - Kudos to you all. It does not meet mine though.
It pains me to have to return yet another one of these, but I must. Thankfully, Amazon is very good in that respect.